WE ARE ALL IN GRAVE DANGER

Discussion in 'Wars' started by GuardianAngel, Apr 8, 2015.

1. I agree. #retire4realyo

2. My favorite part about this post was "why you do this? {brag brag} I don't brag about that thing I just bragged about."

3. I don't play, i am retired, however i do enjoy talking to my friends every week. Someday i want to meet some of them. I am #Retired4Realyo

4. Great excuse to get yourself into trouble and not return any inc. You're a genius lwp.

And a god.. can't forget the mount olympus bit.

5. Oh, cute. A dead/noob clan vs washed up AAH noobs. :lol:

6. @BvB

As much as your comment is true.

Why are you still SH bud 

7. Calling LSA a dead noob clan is like calling Lwp a god on mount Olympus

8. Runs mouth, makes excuses, creates fictional stories - awesome - again thank you for the laughs!!

#ifeelsorryforyou

9. Hizzy people don't like you  awesome work dude 

10. Wait someone kill me I said awesome 

11. Don't know what to say but wanna post so this is it

12. I just wanna know what happened to the tree

13. Been makin trailer park trash kawers trip since late 2009. Kind of insensitive of me considering this game is all they have in life...

14. Been playing since 2009, like me. Has been beaten down plenty of times in game.. like me. Was treated unfairly by the devs and had crap thrown at him by forum community multiple times.... like me. Yet can't shut the hell up about it and brings all of it up no matter what anybody says against him.... :roll:

How can I worship you LWP? Do I pray and sacrifice a noob each day to fuel your godly nub powers of talking bull crap?

I need to know 

If you feel so outdated and like a relic, become one and actually get off kaw.. For real this time

15. Support

16. Ouch!
    Someone please direct LWP to the nearest burn ward, think that was third degree worthy

17. Get the silver spoon out of your ass. You ain't makin nobody cry 

18. For someone retired, you spend a lot of time in the forum…

19. Be careful, you are on his wall o.o

20. I wouldnt mind having these stats with the plunder :lol: