War Z vs VM

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lIIIl_____matt13380_____lllIII, Oct 18, 2012.

1. Well idk if you can read pinky, but it says LR was on LB over 54 days ago :lol: we started on the first of this month :shock:

2. we achieved that pretty fast ..LR isnt the topic here but we was created 2or so weeks b4 summer wars if u need the fyi

3. That's not how long LR has been open :lol:

4. We are a 18 day old clan, of course we will need help against a clan that is much stronger than us that attacked for no reason.

5. that is how long we been open man ,u serious or just trolling to look silly? LR is new , suprised?

6. congratz to pinky and last rights :D applause. respect. we at least have friends and blood brothers who protect us. we would do the same for them! and we are 17 days old ;) started from zero

7. may be true that you need help all i said is its sad that u asked for the help, ive been farmed by entire clans and dont even report the inc,so your excuse?

8. Pinky, people have different ways to war. Zs was to attack a clan for no reason, we will retaliate with help :) Congrats for taking on [a] Clan(s) by yourself.

9. “The healthy and strong individual is the one who asks for help when he needs it. Whether he’s got an abscess on his knee or in his soul.”
    Most of us think that asking for help makes us weak. It’s wiser to recognize when you need help and then ask for it, than to waste time, energy and resources trying to prove you can do it all by yourself.

Google :p

10. no clans need a reason to hit another clan i a war game..its how u handle those situations that makes or breaks a clan.
    serperating the warriors from the well....

[​IMG]

11. @cinnamon...its better to stand and fight standing up than to be on your knees begging for help or other things ;)

just something ive found?

12. :lol: No one's on their knees.

Tho, in a way that quote's flawed.

13. they might have been ;) we dont know ,they didnt give much detail about this "help" hell ive given more info on this war than op or the members.
    anyways not my fight im just entertaining the thread since noone else is,so ill stop! lol

14. Pinky u may have missed the principal point of the threat....friends are hitting themself....it s Not abt asking Help or Not...

15. friends? ok maybe but ive seen ss of maliboo talking some things that initiated Z to attack, and they done this faster than vm could handle so they plead for help, cant blame them for reacting faster sorry but u must not know as much as u think u do.
    im not even in the clan and know this much!

16. anyways like i said im done with your pointless thread

17. For those who don't know. Z did not hit vm for no apparent reason. First and foremost, Maliboo was a formal perm, perhaps only becoming perm to seek aid in creation for his own clan. Along side at this period of time z planed to start up izi, and it was merely a bad timing issue. However Maliboo decided to go on anyways, and felt entitled to help that was never promised, and took resentment upon us. He choose to inform us that he will farm z till it is destroyed. As for the ppl currently inside of izi it is vituraly all z family with the exceptions of very few close friends here to help. The issue itself was completely brought upon with what Maliboo wanted to do, and we are merely demonstrating consequences of his actions and lies. Also, Maliboo will choose to bring up the subject of backstabbing, and as I responded to him and to be posted here, although a basis of compromise was stricken it was not approved by the z council, considering all the disrespect he had to the rest of us. Maliboo is surly intelligent enough to figure out after 2 days of no response from us that it was calling for war, and I would not be able to believe that he didn't monitor the changes in the shutdown of 2 of z clans as well as departure of guests in izi. Therefore the vm argument of us attacking innocent vm is completely bs.

18. My main was hit while guest in Z. Bad idea my friends. Bad idea.

Just or that I will give Z 300b in funds aslong as allies are active. Consider it an IOU.

19. Just so u can all see who the trouble maker is here

[​IMG]