War Tax and the Return of the Old School System War

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -WARGORlLLA-, Aug 5, 2014.

1. Lets start warring, use the statistics to show support..

2. I support this 100%.......bring bac these systems wars...clan vs clan..no PW allowed ....pretty simple and give the winners a plunder % or special items etc.....why not at least try it out and see what happens cuz it can't be worse than these sucky primal wars where your hard worked bfa and bfe gone to waste.....

3. 118 Supporters. Keep this on Active Topics!

4. support 4 years plus here️

5. Support. It hurts to know we can only win mythril and bonuses from created wars from devs. Maybe we can do a better job at even matches ,if we can create the match ourselves 

6. Take away forfeit button n pw problem is solved, may have been said didn't read 17 pages

7. Complete support, I joined kaw when pwars were in its golden age (I have reset that's y I'm somewhat small after so many years) and I had so much fun with SW, I learned how to war the real way without knockout times and ee and without spells. I made many friends and I'm sad to say that because of the downhill course this game is taking after SW were destroyed, many of those friends are gone and have loss interest in this game, I see way more inactives than I did back then and devs please stop being greedy, u won't earn anymore money if u destroy this game cause of greed

8. Support.
    Bring back old goldan kaw days

9. 126 supports! Come one keep supporting!

10. SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT

11. I remember Jr. All star war with you!

12. easy solution to preventing pwars coming back:

use part of the system they put in place with ee wars by locking clan roster and removing forfeit button.

can't be kicked and can't opt out at the end.

however, I do foresee issues with this: both clans have an osf/oaf that opens for war and sides take turns as to who wins war. war tax with the new buildings would be exponential.

I like the idea of no bfa, bfe being turned off is a little invalid as equip was introduced during eb era.

I like the thought put in by op and I support the idea, system wars back then were fun.

13. SUPPORT 