War Tax and the Return of the Old School System War

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -WARGORlLLA-, Aug 5, 2014.

1. My love of the old system wars was seeing two clans that were basically noob clans merc so hard that by the end the clans would be 1 and 2 on the lb. And if they didn't make the top they usually made top 30.

I remember doing a system war with holy vangaurd and losing badly then having red and cella come in towards the last part and tipping the scales in our favor. Or another were my side was frantically hitting as the opposition tried to turtle the last five minutes to hold a slim lead and us winning by a few million after 48 hours. Those wars and moments were my funnest times in kaw. Met many new people, cc was fun, and many opponents became the guys I would war with next.

2. Full support.
    Maybe change the system war mechs that you have the choice for it to act with primal war mechs.

3. They should increase PvP payout and bring back the tax..

4. I support bringing back actual system wars.

5. Loved system wars. 

Never understood why dev just didn't not reward gold when it was an abuse of the system. Hmmm clan was winning 10b to 0 but they forfeited.

6. There's a list called "Rival Clans"
    If this was implemented into a warring system it might actually be usefull

Good luck WG on your quest to have a clan vs clan war.
    The devs are against you
    The fairies are against you

7. 110 Supporters. Keep them coming

@AppleSeeds. I actually really like that idea. Wish I had stated it in the OP. Devs. Bring back war tax, but make it so that the winning clan can't forfeit!

@Dylacer, thanks for the gl wish bro.

8. Support. It would slow down ally inflation. Imagine the mega strips that would take place.

9. Laoda, cella, Redstar could all be stripped easily. Bfa would be a rarity.

10. Bump. 114 supporters