War Tax and the Return of the Old School System War

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -WARGORlLLA-, Aug 5, 2014.

1. FULL SUPPORT systems wars were so much fun back in the day ️️

2. I support this gorilla! It was fun hitting osf all week and a 48 hour war on the weekend!
    Jack

3. One thing op forgot ....99% of the old system wars went like this --- 1) 2 clans war for 46 hours, 2) the losing clan after 46 hours calls on mercs , 3) the losing clan and the mercs defeat the other clan in the final 2 hours of the war 4) butt-hurt peeps from the clan that was winning through hard-work after 46 hours and losses in the final 2 hours flood feedback about how the game needs to be changed.

4. Op did say "old system wars", and that's exactly how 99% of them went down.

5. Anyone who says they love old system wars must have gotten a real good rush joining a clan in the final 2 hours of a war and mercing or stealing a victory from a clan that worked hard for 46 hours.

6. Support old system wars were fun.

7. SUPPORT Devs bring this back

this would give the newer kaw players a chance to see what it was like back in the olden days off kaw

8. @bigmoneygrip- the answer to that is yes, we did get a thrill out of it.. There was a large number of us who played the game exactly to do that.

It wasn't a case of everyone piling onto one side, most Mercs would watch how it was panning out on each side, and join the losing side (usually the weakest) and try to turn it around with strategy- not just by outnumbering or over-powering the opponent.

In fact we used to love nothing more than closing leaks, and watching the other side merc up big-leaving us with more targets to hit from pin!!

The biggest complaint with the old system wars was actually that they had turned into massive pin wars-or spy stand-offs in my opinion.

9. Full support, system wars are what made me addicted to Kaw

10. 95 Supporters! Get people to read this! And we need EVERYONE to send feedback!

11. 97 Supporters. Devs lets here your opinion on this

12. Support. But let's do myth instead

13.  support

14. We also had cases in the past where certain players bought war tax from forfeits.

Actually all the developers need to do is to only allow the losing side to forfeit, and war tax will not be transferred to buyers or OSFs. Instead, they took away the whole war tax system, and introducing mithrils from war, leading to mithril wars.

Then again, why is there even a need for war tax? A war is fun enough as it is. ;)
    And if wars are fun enough as they are, then OSWs are pretty sufficient :lol:

15. Bring back all of the bots, err I mean, wealthy businessmen from Singapore who got rich by buying nobs to drop pots on an iphone game.