War Crystals (Estoc Gem v3) *UPDATED*

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by cheezeplz, Mar 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support

2. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

*UPDATED* All supporters should now be updated.
    Thanks for all the continued support, bumping, and help. If there are any mistakes/repeats/name changes in the supporter's list please be sure to make me aware by posting the number(s) of the supporter(s) (Its hard to keep up with such a large list). If you want to go above and beyond the call of duty please email support linking this thread so that the ATA staff notices the idea and responds to it. Currently there has been no official response to this thread or the idea in general. Hopefully it makes it's debut for EE Season 2. Now I wanted to address some comments.

Thanks Phoeniyx I really appreciate your support and I although I might be a little bias (for I did create the thread). I think that with the ammount of supporters the war xstal has there should at least be some offical comment on the matter so that we know if it is a possiblity or not.

I don't think developers are greedy and that they don't believe in the free to play model. As greed implies that they are malicious in their decision making. Every company will look out for their best interest just as you look out for your own. Does it make you greedy if you want to earn more money at your job? Does it make you greedy that you use your money for yourself rather than donating every dollar earned? Companies can only exist if they can turn revenue. They believe in the free to play model because KaW is absolutely free to download. They rely on players getting heavily invested into the game that they want to buy things in game (with real cash) in order to get an edge. I just ask for this model to be transferred into EE warring. Let the player get heavily invested in EE warring and then revenue will start pouring in. What good is a mith breastplate if you can't enchant it to the max?

3. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

SURPPORT

4. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

SURPPORT. This would be awesome to have.

5. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support

6. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support

7. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support, great idea

8. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support!

9. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Im already on the list.

Let's just say this idea is supported by most of kaw, devs should have to do something about nearly six hundred supporters for a petition. I think this idea may come to reality soon.

10. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Bump

11. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support

12. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support

13. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support

14. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support

15. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

I still support

16. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support 
    Iv seen clans point blank refuse people entry because they dont like to buy xtals..

17. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Suppoooooort.

18. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Full support

19. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

full support. I checked this out months ago but i cant find my name on the list so plz add me and can my name be in red?

20. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

SUPPORT!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.