[UPDATED] Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 18, 2014.

1. Know what i just thought about?......think about how much damn mith the winners get lol. 6 hours of pot burning n actions.....

2. Devs i just realized a flaw in ur master plan. The one mith battle spells only last for 5 hours n these r 6 hour wars not including usually mith b4 war brief

3. Thanks for this event dedicated to non european people !! :-(
    N O. S U P P O R T !!
    Next time create 3 differents items to cast depending of region and adapt war time in function of item casted !!
    Thx

4. Flair ..... Flair That does it I'm in...yeah jazz hands lol

5. two emoji stars as rewards? 

6. Wow.. Kaw should have IQ tests prior to downloading.
    If your 5hr mith spell runs out at 1hr left... You have the ability to recast. Your ARE suppose to actually be active lol

7. Again y'all forget ally chat 

8. sign me up!!!!

9. Can we all have a new equipment event plz

10. No equipment well I'm not join I to lil anyways this is unfair to me in this game an I play a lot an am still having trouble growing big like them so whst kaw people are saying is if u haven't been playin for years then go **** ur u don't need to prove u one of the best of the best ?? Question is y can u do something for just us lil guys to we active an play a lot too...

11. I cringe every time I saw a noob complaining about no equips.
    There never were in the past. It's about enjoying war, and proving you're the best. So please, shut up and continue being an EB fairy.

12. That's some pretty boring flair

13. U got alot of haters kaw. Ftr i think the stars by the name for winners is absoloutely badass. I was on the fence about warring then saw that n was like. HELL YEA

14. Good luck to all those who participate in the wars! Fight well and fight hard as you represent not only yourself, but your clan as well!

15. BHahaha - flair on theirs names, thats kinda stupid bonus reward. Lol

16. Dang. I want that in my name.

17. Wow....flairs....yipeeeeee....not

18. Shame about the negative idiots - the quality of kaw players really has declined a long way since the last ASW. Feels like it's full of the 'demand everything for no effort' western youths of today!

I would love to be in ASW and wouldn't need any reward, but as I'm Europe and only about 8000 on LB then chances of being selected to war and the really poor times of war for Europe at such short notice has led to me reluctantly decide not to try.

Still glad devs brought this back though and hope those who war enjoy it.

19. Haters gonna hate. Wish i could war for that flair