[UPDATED] Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 18, 2014.

1. Pshh winners should get a rainbow color name

2. I don't mind fighting for an achievement badge, but the new flares are just so … lame.

3. I just hope the clan arrangements are balanced.
    I'm scared we have overpowered teams 

4. think of PandaGeorge's Damocles list.. but with lb players.. you watch.. clans are gonna lose because of inactive players more than bad xtal strategy or ineffective wc or tracking..

also the smaller mith spell runs out before the war ends.. you can sniff out the inactives during war that way too..

oh am I saying too much already??.. XP

5. Ignore my question, KaW sucks

6. Wow.. Impressive Dev  you have upped your game from 100% to 200%.. Nice cool idea your brought out  lovely..

7. Now do a asw for small people please =)

8. Whoever wins will be instantly famous.

9. As alwys mid suffered..any way ty Dev.

10. I'm pretty angry and frustrated because I can't participate, I try to participate in everything rewards or no I like the fun but right now I cannot.

11. Wonder how many Would join an "All Star Osw " Winner its the Most Take Gold Clan" 

12. Hmm there's no "hitting head against a brick wall" emoji... it's All Star Wars guys.

Best of luck to the participants, I'll be sitting this one out ️

13. Ím not interesting about flair on name. ASW is tournament of the best and all KaW players expected exclusive prices (some best Equipments) for game effort, 6hrs long wars duration, many xtals and Mithril spells burned. This should be the best KaW event ever so that would motivate really the best players here! /unfortunately seems many ppl not interesting in/

14. The reason it's titled the all star war is the fact that it's for the "stars" of kaw. These being leaderboard players, and the big guys of the game. There are many opportunities to war regularly, but this event is focused at the all stars. Sure you sit this one out, but a year or two and you can get yourself involved as well.

Now if you're really upset, you could try and set up your own smaller stat event, and run it yourself. Oh wait, that was attempted and failed. With moderators helping to run it. You see, it's easier with bigger players because they're less likely to cheat and misbehave as well.

This event failed because people tried to destroy it, people cheated and put in multiple accounts sneakily, and a variety of other reasons. You want to join in, you grow. Fairly simple.

15. If I'm even going to consider it, I need to know when the first war will be seeing as I might not be available... Can anyone help me out with that? Pm me please. I don't have the time to skim forums at this time.

16. Advantage war 7-13 mins last for 6 hours! ! Are you Crazy DEV! 7-13 for 1 hour war not 6 hours lol

17. Well debs took forever but thanks for answering the question if you were going to add any worth while rewards or not. Sadly te answer is no oh well everyone enjoy

18. Err only the top 1600 dam I won't even bother then

19. You should try party I doubt they will get 1,600 applications total