[UPDATED] Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 18, 2014.

1. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Yea devs just change it to top 4,000 not much of a chance to anyone else even if it is open to the "top 10,000"

2. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Or instead of the strongest 1,600 it could be the first 1,600 to sign up

3. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

I'm glad to see ASW this is the first one since i started. Why cant we just be happy warring is fun with out equip rewards. I'm glad to see that they are at least gonna give some aqua and inferno, so us eb warriors can enchant our equips. besides its not much different than the Chaos wars that go on between seasons except it gives Aqua and inferno.
    To answer the question many people seem to be having... "how do you know if you are in the top 10k??" If you are in the top 10k when you click on the strongest players link you will be told your ranking if you are not you will be unranked like yours truely. Good Luck in the 2014 All Star Wars
    P.S. Quit complaining about the times, even those of us in the PDT are gonna have to shift things in our schedule to participate, and at least you europeans will only be missing sleep

4. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Yup that is a fair way to do it

But even if that happens I'm spending 18 crystals in 3 days and 18 hours from my weekend to get some aqua and inferno that sounds like a good trade right

5. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Yeah, like i suggested before perhaps not equipment given out, but a new banner that has different tiers for those who make it different distances in these wars. Something better than the feather banner, that way everyone has something to work towards other than a shiny badge for all the resources required.

6. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

I'm amazed at all the whining and complaining. Everyone begged for ASW to happen, devs organized a return. For all you noobs that don't realize.. ASW NEVER GAVE EQUIPMENT.
    It was always a badge. Badges used to mean something but now everyone has an over developed sense of entitlement and believes they need equipment for just logging on.
    You asked for a war system that gave equipment, the devs gave EE wars.
    You complained that not enough ppl could get equip and it's now supplied in both EE and random hunts.
    Your complaints are begging for an "ASW" that takes an hour of your time and little effort that everyone can do, that's called an EE war.
    EE used to take more time and effort, but complaints have managed to destroy that too.
    You want an ASW then expect it to be an effort and be avail to a limited number. Last one was even longer. While it doesn't prove the "best warrior" it does take effort.
    You want the equipment that was given a couple years ago for summer tourney but your complaints have destroyed any chance of that occurring. That was exclusive equipment given to the BEST CLANS that proved they can work together and defeat other CLANS.
    But you complained you want to leave the clan and merc, you complained you are a week old and want to EE and get equipment, you complained about match ups. Welcome to the game YOUR bitching has developed. YOUR whining and complaining has destroyed EE and the opportunities for exclusive equipment, not the devs.

7. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

I dun see the point in complaints about no equip.

I do think this should b an old school war w plunder involved. Puttin 6-18 hrs into war takes a lot of gold - winnin sides get gold distributed.

8. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

nailed it

9. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

This is not one of those times that its an advantage to work in restaurant management. I work very long days on weekends. =(

10. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Waiting to see more crying after asw

11. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Ty devs for organising the ASW. Though you really dont give us much time to get organised familywise for a Kaw weekend. Plus the timimg of the first one really hurts Europeans (midnight till 6 am). Any chance you can reschedule it 3 hrs later. The Euros wud be very happy.

12. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

KAW had changed from 2 years ago YES we want some rewards for spending 18 hours and 18 xstals is that to much to ask?????? We ain't playing in 2012 no more lol sort it devs I want equipment and other stuff! Best of the best deserver the best of the best not your y aqua and inferno that we have plenty of you NOOBS DEVS !!!!

SORT IT

13. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Kaw, the rewards for this asw are outrageously bland. A small token of aqua inferno and mith when many of us already have a surfeit of these is hardly fitting. Has kaw_creative died?

You would think that a truly innovative reward could be had for the asw. How about a one time chance to enchant a single level of equip without fail? Why not give the ultimate winning clan members a special color spell? I'm sure there are any number of cool and unusual rewards that could be given that don't affect game play to a major extent. Imagination is the only limitation.

Also on a side note what are you going to do regarding inactives? I participated in 2 individual wars and both times we had an inactive. The last, which we won, I was particularly galled by the fact that the inactive on our side netted 24 mith as part of the victory spoils.

I cast full mith, used my xstal, burned a little over 10B worth of pots and I only netted 34 mith. Just ten more mith for a full hour of war and an additional hour of pre war prep. That is not acceptable in my books.

I anticipate this problem to be far more widespread during the asw. Do you have plans to deal with these people?

14. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

All Star war isn't an All star war if you guys hand pick 1600 out of 10,000... Also if the best warriors in kaw don't participate know one will ever know who's the best....very LAME arrangement. I agree with Hatf1eld, Pitte, Goddi, LT.... Let's get back to fixing season 4 and better match ups so we can see the real All Stars. No support for ASW...total joke. Oh ya and nice 3 day notice...the junk you guys sending out is pathetic.

15. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

What do you guys want? You complain that there is no ASW, then you complain there is, make up your ******* mind

16. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

God bless you bunch for little turds.
    Stop your moaning please

17. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Timing sucks for Europe thanks

18. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

As Shaun said.

Don't complain for because there isn't a ASW and then moan when there is

19. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

That 'for' didn't mean to happen*

20. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

How do I know if am in the top 10000 or not