[UPDATED] Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 18, 2014.

1. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

The rewards sucks. Not worth it to spend 6 hours, 6 xtrals, miths and pots...

2. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Actually in football for the Super Bowl, each player gets an exclusive ring which represents that their the champion and not only the title, I'm not asking for a lot or a supper rare item but I certainly don't need more inferno or aqua.....why not increase plunder % for each win your team gets perm for 1 year until the next asw like each player gets a 0.5 for 3rd place 1.5% for 2nd place and 3% for the champions and the achievement badge  or like I said earlier for each win give them 500b per member for each winning team for the first round then 1T for 2nd round and 2T for the champs.....personally I don't think we're asking a lot from u devs and for the amount of effort and time will be putting into this asw why not a decent reward???

3. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Cor-x that's a decent idea plunder boost trophy held till the next years ASW

4. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

But the Super Bowl is not an allstar game pro bowl would be ...

5. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Getting inferno and aqua and Mith is not a valid reward...I like station and Cor idea support to both

6. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

A spell that lasts 365 days first win bronze 1% bonus , second win silver 2% and champions get gold 5% the spell looks like a trophy

Easy to do simple to the point and decent award that shows the achievement besides the badge

7. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Any change in reward Devs? If like to know before dog ups because I won't waste my full weekend and 18 xtals just for some aqua inferno complete waste. We should at least get gold to help compensate for all the pots and build adjustments we'd need to make please post yay or nay soon so I can know to sign up or not

8. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Sorry for all the typos autocorrect hates me today.

9. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Can you please provide the signup time in different timezones so that we do not make a mistake in calculating the time differences? It would be great so that people around the world dont miss out on it..

Before people go flaming calling Im lazy, as I said, would be great so that we dont make mistakes calculating the time differences..

Thanks

10. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

I Think i believe it was stations idea would be great or maybe the idea of giving out a special color spell to each person who participates, and having it be a different one for each level a participant, semi finalist, finalist and champions colors. Oh well they arent giving equipment get over it and stop complaining, and if your not gonna do it because the rewards arent enough, then quit polluting the feed, so they can get actual feedback. Just be happy they are doing something special, Im not able to do ASW but i would love to have the chance to do it. Thanks devs, now i know where i need to be to get into the next asw.

11. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Not mine that's cor-x I just re-posted it cause it was worth another thought

12. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Thank you station for clarifying, and again that would be one of the coolest spells to have and would give winners a reason to come back next year. and i agree completely hence the two posts thinking it was a good idea

13. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Hey guys,

We've heard your feedback about admins being able to kick players. We've since opted to remove admins from the All Star Wars, and leave things to play out as they do and not remove any inactive if they should appear.

14. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

(Read page 55 of indi war feed back ) 

15. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Kaw, how about our feedback on your "rewards" i dont mean to complain, but using 18 xtals for mith, aqua, inferno and a badge just dont seem worth it.

16. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

EQUIPMEMT HAS NEVER BEEN A REWARD FOR ASW GET OVER IT ALREADY THAT WAS A SUMMER TOURNAMENT

17. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Equipment rewards please

18. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

More equipment so we can defend against GH/SH please

19. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Can you respond to any of the other other concerns everyone else is making thanks kaw_community

20. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Great kaw_community! Now the inactives will just reap the hard work of the people who actually have the integrity to sign up and perform! That seals it for me. I was going to sign up.....