Unbelievable match up system

Discussion in 'Wars' started by OnE_TiMe_WoNdEr, Jun 3, 2014.

1. Look at the number of lb players with lvl 5 EE. There is an immensely disproportional number of them to have it. (Yes these are all experienced players compared to the general population), but I don't feel that that their skills are exact what is earning that. Devs keep feeding the whales that pay the bills I guess.

2. Being in the top should have its percs. Reguardless of how much you spend it takes more than money to be there. It takes time, effort and knowledge too. With their bonuses, bfa and stats they should be unbeatable. Only a few can hit them anyway.

3. Omg i cant believe it a clan that abuses system complaining about another clan that abuses the system 

4. Haha you match against RH 4x in a row fotfl.....

5. OP mad 

Stop EEing it's not even war anyway.

If u guys hate the system stop using it. Action is the best course to get your point across. Yet all I see you EE noobs doing is whining about an unfixable system over and over. Ever occur to you guys to boycott? Nope. Devs got you by the balls. And u still spend money and use their system when y already know what's going to happen. You are quite simply idiots.

6. Support. Don't be vague, Devs. Just answert he question. My clan continues to get matches up against Mooncake and Minus Morgul. We go in with a fair and balanced roster. 2 bigs, a few mids, some SHs ad GHs. We constantly get matches against clans where our bigs can't hit anyone, or 3 huge tanks and 12 SHs. How is this even remotely fair? We never drop equip.

7. @steve, just wondering what kind sh can make 90m per hit?

8. Mini Mooncake should know why they match rh. They too have high range hitting sh and are a very good experienced war clan. Dont post in forums if u dont know why u matched. You are just reflecting poorly on mm which noobs will think they dont know abt matchup system when its only op. All matchups are fair and Devs have designed it that way

9. I give up lol

10. Cloud if you think all sh isn't an exploit, then what is? Once again I didn't say 4bigs7sh isn't an exploit, I'm just asking you back again, isn't all sh an exploit as well? You can say that all sh should only meet all sh roster, sure. If using all sh meant meeting an all sh clan, then I can also say that 4bigs7sh should meet another clan using 4bigs7sh if hit ratio is all that matters. The point being, neither CS nor hit ratio match for the recent matchup, do you even get my point?

And to ignorant commentors who are again commenting for the sake of commenting, please read back to previous posts. Repeating "stop stacking your roster" isn't making you seem more superior than those whom you are assuming are exploiting the system when they're not.

Like I said again, for the second effing time, one clan changing doesn't make a difference. Please, if you want to say that we are exploiting, sure, we don't deny. But would we even be "exploiting" in the first place if certain clans haven't been exploiting?

Monkey see, monkey do. Yes that's a valid sentence, go google before you come and nitpick things to troll about, trolls

For the third time I'm repeating again, if you guys want exploits to stop, get all clans to stop. Telling one clan what they're doing is "an exploit" and that they're "raging" or "stacking" isn't making any sense because that's what OTHER clans are doing. And those other clans will be telling you "If you can't beat it, join it".

Off to work. If you have more to comment, please draft your arguments. If you want to repeat what others had said, that's just plain trolling on your part. Any other different comments, feel free. I'll get back later if I didn't die laughing at ignorant noobs :)

11. @chao. I didn't specifically say you guys said you were complaining about exploits. But it sounded like you were Sure, the matching seemed unfair. But the fact that they used 11 sh is an exploit, and you complained using an exploit roster.

12. Not to mention the sh in rh have unbelievable bfa for a sh, that's what they were shooting for a matchup. It probably was close statistic wise, so they had to either make it a match or both sides complain about no match

13. Jesus chao you cant read well, bfe and bfa are counted into clan strength. Dropping bfe on your sh gave you crap match. Monkeyboy understand?

14. oh dang. This is getting started.