Unbelievable match up system

Discussion in 'Wars' started by OnE_TiMe_WoNdEr, Jun 3, 2014.

1. Either way have fun ( devs testing still) but looks like we may see random team wars in the future ALOT AS AFTER 1 failed attempt they are running alot more this week 

2. Clans seem fairly matched if you combine total combined stats

3. We change every war, cloud.

Steve, all sh's combined stats vs using some bigs is pretty far for this match.

4. Not sure where rest of my post went ? Plunder is still the issue SH pay like 25m but if they hit a mid they get 90m this needs evening out IMO.

5. The other bit that was missing from post was ' seems pretty even if u use combine stats

6. I give up lol last message truncated again. Combined stats plus BFA plus BFE.

7. You keep raging about only wanting an explanation, yet I've read at least 4 other posts that give you exactly that, an explanation. Removing bfe reduces the strength of your SH a great deal, practically cancelling out a few. Thus, matching you with another clan that has towered attack builds etc would be unfair, as your total strength has been reduced. But what do I know, I'm only an sh with 400 mil+ BFE that used to be a towered attack build, and I know the difference between warring each build.

8. I share the ops frustration in matching Vs the same clan over and over again. Season 3 I warred vs maybe 4-5 clans in total and I saw one clan at least 75% of my wars.
    If its going to be called a 'season' there should be some kind of schedule or limit on clan vs clan matchups.

That being said, it is the clans responsibility to war with appropriate builds in the crap match up system we currently have.

9. You think idk the difference warring with different builds, Hotty? Lol

And so much about raging. This isn't raging, pls search up the definition of raging.

And it's ironic you're talking about such when you just mentioned you yourself was an attack build but you switched to a sh, pretty much contradicted with those others who are talking about using rosters with all bigs, isn't it?

Agree, Dylacer.

10. Stop stacking if you dont want to face all sh rosters.

11. Roster stacking is good.
    -Depends on strategy to win.

If everyone didnt "exploit" and went FULL strong rosters.
    -Wouldnt it be a battle of who is bigger?
    -Then clans with the most LB will win obviously.

Whats wrong with 4atk-7sh rosters?

I find all sh rosters an exploit(in a way), but 4atk-7sh is fine.

Why scold him for it 

12. If you dont like your matchup quit trying to stack your roster.

13. Btw OP you can try

4bigs-2mids-5sh
    3mids-8sh (mids faces ssh, sh faces sh)
    5bigs-1mid-5sh

In other words, try to go bigger?

14. How is an all sh an exploit? They will only match match another all sh clan or one stacking. If everyone warred big builds and variety it would be better matching. The bigger ones will face one closer in size. To say stacking is OK is just adding to the problem. The individual war how many sh stack clans did you see?

15. Agreed truffy.Test war was for nothing,only making clans stack more and getting more mismatch.

16. Op just doesn't understand how to do set a roster

17. Can nobody see what ops point is he sint talking about cs hes talking about hit ratio which is way of wow so many noobs commenting this is a no match pure n simple

18. Wow they didnt even try lol.

19. Parsfan most of the comments are about them failing at trying to stack a roster. They are part of the problem they are complaining about.