Unbelievable match up system

Discussion in 'Wars' started by OnE_TiMe_WoNdEr, Jun 3, 2014.

1. RH wars with 3 attack builds, approximately 3-4 ssh and 3-4 SH

Or All SH rosters

The rosters you run ALL are within common range of RH

NOT OUR FAULT THE ROSTERS YOU RUN, either run people to beat RH or avoid them

2. @troll,
    in my first post i already said to tell devs to review or reply our emails. Sorry I didn't know you're so shallow enough to NOT read and have to request to see my email account, poor thing.

Please do, I hope you can check my email so that you can also learn that your sarcasm is failing so much that Idk what to say.

DaDragster, please highlight to me at which portion did we complain of any exploits? And how is it hypocritical when all we're asking is an explanation? Then tell me, which is your ideal roster to war properly? I already said earlier, teach us. Don't try to talk like a superior when what you're saying is of no relevance

3. @ma chao

You aren't OP, OP didn't mention emails

Sorry I just read the parts addressed to me, and you didn't address the email part to TROLL

therefore I don't care

4. Do you think I care whether if you care? :roll:

5. Well your post suck and only deserve to be trolled even though I don't see many people trolls the forums are about the community, and the community do there best to help each other so if you don't want there answers get off the forums.. 

6. If you stopped trying to exploit rosters with so many SH you wouldn't be having that problem. Go back to warring with a real roster like you used to with no/minimal SH

7. Sure, so you're saying we're exploiting. Are other clans not doing that?

8. Yes I would say you are exploiting, or attempting to at least. No one has a problem with exploits when they work in your favor, but get upset when you get out-exploited.

I'm saying mooncake should go back to warring strong rosters. I used to have a lot of fun warring against you. Why ruin it?

9. This is why wars suck. Sh lineups. Many would like to see the match up criteria but devs have said way back that they will not explain the exact matching criteria as many players would use that information specifically to target certain matchups thus exploiting the system further.
    I very much doubt you get a specific response ( though would like to know ) to your query here. Here or in an email that was sent in original post 
    If all clans stopped stacking ( which won't happen ) and warred with natural builds for a clan at their level match ups would be better for everyone and people could have the type of match ups individual wars seem to offer but with the satisfaction of warring from their home clan with friends.
    Unfortunately your going to have to hope more sign up to war or that you try a bigger change to your line up.

10. I believe this is not the devs fault. You probably would have not matched Rising Hawks if you did not try to manipulate the system by droping BFE for a better match up. Next time try warring fair by having everyone use their best equips and getting a decent match up.

11. Cheez. Then let's match our roster every war then, to ensure we war against each other, if we should use a "non-exploit" roster. Do you think that guarantee a 100% match up? The answer is no.

People like to say, follow the trend. Unless you can get other clans to stop using sh, there is no way for a "no exploit" roster which you're speaking of. If other clans spam sh, you think you use all bigs you will get a match? Either you get a no match or a mismatch

Again, one clan changing makes no difference unless all other clans change because we will eventually be warring against what other clans use. Those using sh will prolly tell you "If you cant beat it, join it"

Opinions differ. Each to its own. And fyi if you're talking about exploits we should be the last you talk about. We don't stack LB nor do we use all sh. If we ever do it in one or two wars, you gotta think again, we are "joining it", so ask those who started all these weird trends of stacking LB or spamming all sh.

Yes optimal chaos, agree. Finally a decent post without having trolls who talk nonsense.

12. First/last whatever, all exploits should be talked about. I'm just saying you can't come to forums and whine about exploits when you are attempting to do it yourself.

Silver only occasionally uses 1 (possibly 2? Not sure) SH with the rest strong war builds and we have pretty good success.

The only reason we have to use SH is for hit ratios against clans trying to reach lower brackets by using SH themselves.

13. If you cast 15 non sh u would match us over 90% of the time. We use every build lb big att mid tanks han ps and the occasional sh. We don't believe in stacking sh to farm some clan for an hour. We at silver enjoy what ee was ment for to see how your build and clan vs another clan. I don't see why people cry when there exploits blow up in there face. We had many great wars s3 mooncakes why destroy something fun?

14. When are we going to see war xtals?

15. Whatever it is... Back to main point of wanting an explanation, nothing more than that. Not whining or complaining, whatever you want to see it as.

Getting tired of arguing but yes, unless other clans are changing, just us changing wouldn't make much changes or differences like I said. You should know it yourselves

16. U tried to exploit and gotta smacked love it

17. @ OP

There is sufficient hit ratio, even if 3 of your "tops" couldn't hit anyone. 8/11 with 100% hit ratio means that there is at least 70% hit ratio regardless of the rest of your roster.

This isn't likely the first time MM has come up against this. I'm sorry, but that's the way the dice roll sometimes.

18. Be honest what kind of clan where u trying to match with that configuration?

19. DUUUUHHH CLOUD THEY TEING TO GET. SOFT MATCH OR NOOBIE CAKES , but they ran into a pack of bad ass sh ( ur bigs coulda dropped allys to help ( if that still works)

20. @chao: when 3 ppl say u're drunk, u go home and sleep. yes u are exploiting as the rest is. u want a better ee experience , try tobe part of the solition rather than beeing part of the problem. stop stacking ️