Types of Forumers

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by One-BaDaSs_PaiN-In_Ur-AsS_LiLi, Jan 5, 2016.

1. No support

2. 

3. I'm just speaking in general terms. Moose disappeared about a year ago. But he was WAY more active during most of his tenure than any other mod who rose to prominence through this forum.

4. You speak of things you have little understanding of.

5. What do you mean, Del?

I've been here the whole time. I see mod activity in this forum. I have noticed a clear difference in the number of posts they make before and after they got promoted.

If anything, Moose's activity went UP after his promotion. Not the case with any other mod I've seen.

I understand life gets in the way, but when a person gets to 10k posts in a couple years before getting promoted then only adds a few hundred more in the year following promotion, that tells me something has changed.

You're actually a perfect example of this. You fell off the radar after your promotion. I don't know your situation, but from an outsider's perspective, that's how I see it. Please educate me if I'm missing something.

I'm not saying it's bad or wrong. I'm just making an observation and a comparison of the publicly visible level of activity of one mod over some of the others.

6. lol the indecisive quitter...i really should have made a thread about my much awaited return but ah well

7. What are you talking about, kasama?

This thread is very much on topic.

8. 

9. I know I am the perfect example. That's why I say you know little. I can tell you that my falling off the radar was not intentional. Nor of choice. I know how it looked and still looks. And noone is more apologetic and disappointed by what happened than I. I understand that you might understand, but it doesn't change general opinion, nor should it.

I suppose I'm just taking it more personally than I should. However, it's only due to my own distaste for what happened.

10. What happened to you sucks. I don't blame you for what happened. Neither should you. Nothing I said was intended to be offensive.

11. I know. You're just telling it like it is. Gotta respect that.

12. Most don't. I lose a lot of "friends" because of how pragmatic I am. I tend to favor facts over friendships and alliances.

My best and closest friends all understand that I will call them out on BS, but that doesn't mean I don't love them all the same.

13. Ugh, it's like watching one elderly woman, fishslap another elderly woman except the latter does nothing.

NoFun -.-

edit:
    i wonder what on earth I possibly could have meant.

14. I've always liked you cheese, even when we disagree :D

15. What's a fishslap?