Types of Forumers

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by One-BaDaSs_PaiN-In_Ur-AsS_LiLi, Jan 5, 2016.

1. Aaaaand yet another thread shall whither into the 4 same people fighting over nonsense.

See ya forums.

I tried to come back.

But this is a joke. Bring back forum mods. Or get some mods who actually patrol forums regularly.

2. It's no joke. It's all legit fighting.

3. Anyway cynder. In the town it was well known when they get home at night, their fat and psychopathic wives would thrash them to within inches of their lives.

4. You bunch of adopted unicorn turd burglars stfu

5. Low life scumbag

6. At least he aint got a stripper name

7. My stripper name is Lavender.

8. De-de that

9. :lol:

10. I must say I've used forums to retire but never posted I was back so I admit I couldn't leave after all lol as mod though I posted for the better of the community and not just searched threads that needed handled. Now I just reply to what pokes at interest to me.

Maybe I haven't been looking hard enough but not seen many baring the posts like

So am I missing things or we still got noobs posting in secret

11. What about those people that get upset over someone quoting OP? I don't get that.

12. Why not just quote this.
    Far better than the entire opening post.
    Btw. TLDR 

14. 9.5/10 almost perfect post/butt.

15. Are you moose alt? Moose ain't as active as you claim. The main lurking mod in forums is eagle the others just pop into forums when friends alert them to do so

16. Lol
    Good thread

17. Moose is a great person who has his priorities in balance. You can't expect mods to do their job 16 hours a day every day. Frankly they should be organized into workable shifts every morning so they can get full coverage and nobody has to put in more than 1-3 hours a day.