Today in the Forums of PimD..

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by -Breaking_Point-, Oct 23, 2014.

1. One mod stepped down as mod, stating her feelings on a new feature and that seemed to trigger everyone else state their opinions as well. Will any type of changes be made??? No, probably not, but there is a little hope. Maybe.. I'd like to get some opinions from kaw players as to what they think about this?

Have a great day all

2. I feel that this is pimd related, not KaW related. Don't expect serious answer pertaining to a separate game.

3. i also left PIMD,wow my internet got slow using it,not many usefull updates happen in the land of KaW

4. Serious answers*

5. This new feature is, I'm guessing, the relationships thing?
    If so, the following is my opinion:
    Sad. Sad, sad, sad.

6. pfft serious amswers,who needs em? ;)

7. Yep. You're right

8. Honestly, if PimD has gotten to that point, I can't even maintain hope for humanity. This was obviously a player requested feature, and one that I had seen requested here as well. Why in the holy name of Cthulhu would you want to establish a fake relationship via a mobile/PC game that will eventually die out.

9. Can you explain what's the big deal?

10. It gives stat bonuses meant to help when farming/wars

11. Ask stinky feet dirty socks

12. we dont want to gossip about pimd leave or be milk shot

13. Then it's not even a full relationship. It just gives bonuses and whatnot.

The players are making it more than it needs to be, it seem.

14. the "relationship" button is for stat bonuses which peeps will just randomly click to abuse the system,sound familiar? Peeps abusing system

15. Apologies for anything I did wrong heaven, just wanted to see what you guys would think

16. It provides a bonus, okay. But is that why players requested it? Is that the driving reason behind what I'm sure is a WC full of relationships requests? Or is it desperate teens looking for the ever elusive online fling that 93% of them came to PimD for in the first place?

17. PiMD is worse then peeps make it out to be lol

18. No one requested relationships, people actually were extremely mad about them

19. Who knows of players requested it or not. It's a bonus feature? If you don't want to use it don't use it.

Maybe it's because I don't play it.