Today in the Forums of PimD..

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by -Breaking_Point-, Oct 23, 2014.

1. *nicely lol

2. I heard that the Jesus of PIMD came out as an ex GaW mod and ranted, they deleted his thread as I've heard it.

I also hear he's dating the You of PIMD. So it's "Jesus and You" are in a relationship?

3. If you make up a ******** thing about your personal life then you'd fit right in.

For example ways to get out of a farm pimd style.

1. When farmer strikes say you have just lost your unborn child. Then rage and tell your club friends that the farm is a insensitive ass

2. Bypass not once but 2x on kaw and pimd and hope the farmer gets blinded by all of your cleaver bypasses

3. Try to get the farmer to bypass on your wall using a statless alt, when that fails get 5 of your friends to bypass

All have been used against me when I farm a pimd account

4. This is kaw not pimp keep this crap out if forums im sick off seeing threads about stupid pimd.

5. You guys do understand that there are still normal people over there right? Once you get past the small stats U just talk with the normal big stat people who don't rp. Then u ignore the dumb asses on campus and wait for them to get silenced

6. No. I don't understand that because I won't go there. I had made an account some time ago and popped an antler in for a day to see what it was like. It wasn't my bag, so I left.

I can, however, tell you this. When I took a peek at thst app, I didn't say "oh hai! I am from KaW!" No one cares.

7. @breaking yes we do we dont want crappy pimd threads spamming forums now piss off. N thats bein nice

8. the relationship thang is sooo redundant that its pathetic! So many massive online games have done it. It's usually a passive skill that lets you get certain bonuses. Like 10% experience when your spouse is in the screen with you. We need better thangs in this game.

9. I call dibs on mod. Jk I hate everyone

10. Lol pimd

11. I'd hate to imagine how many 3 letter agencies send paperwork to ATA over PIMD. The game should have been removed from the app stores by now for being what it is. Remember kids, every seal you buy, supports that game's staff as well as KaW.

12.  why the **** is this here? The world doesnt revolve around PimD yo!

13. I actually started playing KaW while using the forums on PimD quite often just because they're different.
    The rp requests and **** are weird and get annoying but you get used too it if you just pretend they're ads from KaW. Plus I made some good mates and the forums aren't full of young twelvies flexing their softies like here. As for the relationship thing, I don't really care I don't take the game seriously. I just put my alt and main together do I could give my main all the nobility (ec there) from my alt. And you get to use things similar to spells so it's easier to hit players bigger than me.

14. Page 4 Wolfie that ain't true.  99.999% of people on KaW first won't like those who ask for to **** and who are desperate for a relo on an app. I find it very sad. But I don't mind the app itself. Ignoring the creepy **** in the jobs, and the knob ends in their version of world chat, and the guy who payed a teen girl a grand for a relationship before she ****** him over, the actual mechanics are similar to GaW and to me that's what matters. So no. Not everyone hates PimD. They don't like the community. 

15. I went to PIMD once, meet a few cool players and we would farm players. But the biggest player among us got perm silenced after some banter and we all decided to leave.

Wall cries from farming is priceless there, but world chat really makes me feel uneasy as well as the words PIMD being on my phone. I also did not like both action bars being depleted with hits.

Still, my funniest moment in farming comes from PIMD. I was farming a kid in an RP clan and he responded by walling me with rp hits. Like the kid typed out with "*" that he punched me in the face. Then said keep hitting me and it will get much worse.

A few taps later he posted on my wall that he kicked me. A few taps later he is just fuming and wall "fighting" me as I am unloading on him. I responded once, saying I didn't feel a thing, then dropped their version of an xstal and unloaded again. Kid flipped out and reset. :lol:

I wish my old phone didn't take a swim because it had the ss's.

16. proof or it's all lies.

17. I wish I had the ss still just as much as half of forums wish players who have no stats couldn't post. Sadly the world is not perfect.

18. ah yes, the whole "noobs shouldn't be able to speak" argument. Yes, my stats may be lower. Does that make me stupid? No. does it make me a noob? No. Check out my 4 yr achievement vs your 1 yr. check out the fact that my left foot has more brain power than all of you.

19. are people in KaW really complaining over a PimD feature… :|