To misfits inc. and other factions farming me -baconmau5

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lIl-xXx-Miss-Kreeak-xXx-lIl, Mar 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jesus Christ has a place for people like bacon...I'm sure youve all heard of it. Its called Hell.

2. Well, I don't even believe in hell. Leave him alone already.

OP, request a lock. Your apology isn't needed.

3. Baconmau5 is history. Noob tactics and farming and pissing ppl off. Apology not accepted bc ur a liar and a fool.

4. Lovely, I understand your viewpoint. I also understand that if OP had done to YOU what he did to others, your response would be similar to ours. So no, with respect to yourself, he will not be left alone.

5. Hey bacon. Youll see my alt in your news feed again in the near future.

6. Agreed 100% jeb. This other person above is basically missing the point here.

7. I'm not missing the point. It has happened to me in the past. And yea, I took my own advice.
    I never forgave him, but I didn't demand a forum apology. I didn't farm them. I kicked and moved on.

8. noc, Noone wants a forum apology. I doubt so many of the people hes pissed off are as "sweer" as you are to just ignore someone who not only is inactice in every ee war but then bails if you lose. And then afterwards continues to insult and defame ppl that tried to help him. You miss the point here bc you cant relate to a point of view that is basically held by 99.9% of everyone who has had the distinct pleasure of dealing with him.

9. Sweet*

10. Noc you dont seem to unserstand that he was farmed after hitting ppl for no reason. After bailing and insulting us at our clan noone touched him. But as soon as he started hitting my allies and alts he got other ppl involved.

11. He is in my alts clan mate, I have the pleasure of knowing him. But fine. If you are gonna be SO petty to farm someone cause YOU made the mistake of letting him in, go ahead.

But it seems to me that your pissed at yourselves for losing and are taking it out on a scapegoat.

12. I support bacon for the free fb unload! 
    No support for bacon for anything else, as this thread shows he screwed over a clan and sounds like a dick.

13. Exactly what Deni said, I guarantee this wouldn't have happened if his clan won...

Sad really, taking it out on others because they're butthurt that they lost.

14. Noc hes not a scapegoat bro. U dont get it lol

15. GUΨS Δ TΩΩL. ΨΣΔH ωΣ ΔLLΩωΣD HIM IΠTΩ THΣ CLΔΠ TΩ βΣ PΔRT ΩҒ Δ ωΔR βΣCΔUSΣ ωΣ THΩUGHT HΣΨ GIVΣ HIM Δ βRΣΔK LΣT HIM TRΨ HΣ SΣΣMΣD KΣΣΠ.. HΣ ΠΣVΣR MΩVΣD IΠ THΣ ωΔR 0ΔCTIΩΠS ΔΠD SLUΠK ΔωΔΨ ΔT TωΩ HΩUR MΔRK. I ΔM ΠΩT Δ ҒΔΠ ΩҒ ҒΔRMIΠG ҒΩR ΠΩ RΣΔSΩΠ βUT THIS GUΨ CΔUSΣS PRΩβLΣM ΔΠD KΣΣPS DΩIΠG IT.

16. Misfits Inc did not farm him due to inactivity. We farmed him for disrespecting K2(who is awesome), Me (which was just dumb of him), and other members of my clan. He is listed as a perm farm for our clan and will stay that way. If his grandpa is dying he should lay down the game and deal with his rl and return when it is over or his pops has recovered. Otherwise he should shut up and lay in the bed he has made for himself. And honestly I see no truth in his words. I have caught him lying to my clan members as well as me. "Lovely" ur opinion matters none to me. To my misfits, friends

17. Lol it had nothing to do with winning or losing a stupid war. It had everything to do with him insulting ppl and farming ppl and being a bully. Obviously there are morons in this thread that support such behaviour. I dont, neither does my home clan. Neither do any of my friends or ppl that actually know whats going on here.

18. Relentless clumsey stay shtum.lol.misfits r one of the good clans

19. Hey winter! lol Love you all (Rosa, jeb, wargasm, others! Its pretty obvious this thread is gonna be tainted with bs arguments from friends of a coward silly noob. Squash the noob...Problem solved. Look forward to bacons next thread and future excuses. Lmfao wat a joke ツ

20. So.....who exactly did he hit? And how many times did it take or him to become a clan farm and deserve a strip?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.