To misfits inc. and other factions farming me -baconmau5

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lIl-xXx-Miss-Kreeak-xXx-lIl, Mar 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I say let him be free... He missed out enough mith

2. Lovely I do not answer to you so poof be gone with your stupidity.

3. 1. If that's an attempt to kick me off the thread, no. Just no.

2. I never said you answered to me. You're the one talking to me. Remember?

4. His continued attempts to prevent this have now reached an all time low. He started by posting walls " cf reached orders of rosa " (who knew nothing of this cf), and now tries to curry favour from ignorant ( of the facts only) larger forumers. This thread is irrelevant. Hits will not cease. Request lock OP ( oh but by leaving it open you drum up more support for your " faultless" farming, right?

5. Give us the 'facts' Jeb that support the multiple accts vs 1. 

6. Wow. Well here are a few. He put( K23Z is ret. Arded ) on his banner, (removed after a few days of hits). Which no doubt enamored him to K and his clan, as well as ours, where k is held in regard. Called MY clan Head and another member *female dogs* , then began attempts at squirming out of JUSTIFIED hits by blatantly lying. No disrespect to you guys, but he knows what he did, and we know what he did.

7. Is retarded and retard censored?

8. Yupp. Just a sec.

9. I only miss wars because I fall asleep...the wars are on at crappy times.

10. So he didn't insult you personally you just got involved to support your friends and people you have time and respect for? Thanks for clarifying that, it means anyone that respects and has time for Bacon are permitted to take similar actions of support in favour of him.

11. Lovely, misfits did not strip baconmau5 that was me, he decided to be a .... Yanno. If you want more detail then follow me and I will pm it to you, I am not related to misfits in anyway. I have been farming baconmau5 before they even knew he existed.

12. Regardless, this thread breaks ToU. Multiple bypasses.

13. You may do just as you wish, Kely. If you need to defend this guy, just click my name and away you go. It will not stop his perm hits however, and I won't hit ANYONE first, no matter how gullible you are.

14. Actually I am the clan owner and say yea or nah to farms by my clan! So I take full responsibility for Misfits Inc farming bacon now and in the future. I see no signs of me calling it off.

15. I think that's that...I don't plan to stop unless I get an apology addressed to me on my wall, I don't think misfits are willing to be so kind.

16. And bacon if you wanted to show us that you can back up your talk hit back...

17. Case closed for now. Hopefully things will get resolved soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.