TO ALL AUSTRALIAN MEMBERS

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by IE__DragonBorn__IE, Dec 14, 2015.

1. They sound like parody of Paul hogan

2. You sound like 10 mosquitos buzzing around my ear

3. you sound like 90% failed incs

4. The reason there are few now is because those Canadian Hosers at ATA killed reasonable Asian war times so those Canadian fruits can catch up on their beauty sleep

5. Please note that SkinnyMinny is an Aussie himself. Lol

6. Them drop bears aye?

7. doesn't change the fact that noone likes him

8. Apple better change the prices for Australian users

9. I like skinnyminny

10. US IS BETTER

11. Noob

12. support. EU masterrace.

13. Always thought skinnyminny was a girl ๎ he gives inc like one. I yes I'm Australian, down in Melbourne, just encountered a high speed chase where 3 goons Ina divvy van are swerving like a crocs tail, almost come off and killed 12 of us, got a large dint in the side. Looks like the coppers being trying to smash the buggers, black divvy van, doing 110km p/h. And a 12 year old caught doing 112km p/h. TWELVE, twelvies really getting out of their shell.

In bogan;

Always thought big ole skinny mizz was a chick, hits like a bloody girl eh. Ofc I'm Australian, just saw a car chase mates in his divvy man doing 110, absolute ledge, cops left right and center can't stop the bloke. So outta control he like Shazza on her period, she'll throw bloody glass at ya head and shank ya. Also heard a 12 year old little girl found doing 122, was a ledge, get around her. coppers need to calm down, she's good. Probably the next Craigo, V8 driver in case you're as dumb a kanga on a hot day. Good she's getting out of her she'll, not liking the turtles these days. Wanna kick em and feed em to the crocs mate. Not liken em, drop kick em into the bloody dam eh.

14. Shazza and Bazza wanna play, but only if they can thong the lebbos

15. I love Pauline Hanson

16. Only!! I think I'll thong the Lebbs before they get the chance aye. Smack em right in the back of the head. Absolute Beauty.

17. This thread is offensive to the under represented people of Zimbabwe. Why do you always have to shove your western culture of kangaroos and the outback down their throats?

You should make a thread representing every nation instead of favoring yours. Yours isn't the best just because you happen to live there!

I'm kidding. Australia is awesome. Can't wait to visit some day ๎ŒŒ

18. i got like 150 from him and his alt, i must be special :>
    sadly only like 15 were successful and most of those were scouts. :(

19. Convict filth ew

20. Oy Ill call Frankie Falzonie, he loves giving them lebbos a good thongin๎’