TO ALL AUSTRALIAN MEMBERS

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by IE__DragonBorn__IE, Dec 14, 2015.

1. Okay so i am Australian and it has come to my attention that you'll hard find Australian players on here at the moment!!

I want every Australian to please invite a few or as many as there friends as possible. We need a revolution. We need more Aussies (cause we are awesome)

pros:
    1: more Aussies
    2: Aussies are awesome
    3: KaW is awesome
    4: KaW and Australians you make a baby
    5: clans better when Americans and uk asleep
    6: more people
    7: better chats a cc
    8: Aussies are awesome

Cons:
    Drop bears

2. no support, too many spiders and snakes

3. Aussies are the worst they should all be banned from playing kaw in my opinion.

4. You should be banned from breathing you inferior koala bear

5. Needs to be said a second time

6. Definitely deserves a third :lol:

7. and a fourth time.

8. Ignorant dog who can't pull her own weight and fail bombs me :lol:.

9. Of course tanked would post.

10. AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE!

11. ...Oi, your thread is bad

12. same.

13. Like your face?

14. Cf denied

15. So is your name anime freak. Watching shitty Japan's cartoons cause your life sucks

16. Playing video games like skyrim doesn't make you any different, hyprocrite.

17. Yeah cause I'm Australian and so are you buddy. I know factually. Also, you purposely say stuff to defame me, I could get you silenced for attempting to defame me and make false accusations. And to your argument that saying your Australian is a false accusation isn't, soooooooo.

18. Playing video game a allows me to have multiples lives and broadens my imagination and creative, wear as Japanese cartoons are full of crap, annoying voices and has a crappy plot that's is the same in every other anime.

19. Way to derail a thread. Thanks tanked. You're a champ