THURSDAY SPECIAL TEST WARS - WAR 1 **UPDATE on KO**

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Jul 18, 2013.

1. None taken Rude but I'm sure my fellow clannies will still fight to the end regardless of match up

2. I'd expect nothing less :)

3. And we get our xtals back lol so good job on that part devs but u need to make a tiny bit more adjustments ;)

4. Damn
    Been called out on forums
    Thanks kaw_admin for telling us lol

5. U guys r so shadyI've been playing 4 almost 3 years nowOmg!! Anyways bck 2 u!! U guys go from a fun FREE game!! 2 A still FUN but paying game!?! U need xtals 2 war so is this not a 9 game??? How r the yougins going 2 keep up?? No income not enough allowance 2 by xtals???? Sure u must make money! But u guys should really think about introducing some other way 2 earn xtals besides quests 2 give all a fair shot at trying the EE wars!!! I myself have spent a grand easy on all accts so money not a issue 4 me but come on guys!!!!! U really need 2 b that GREEDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DHD89looking out 4 the little guys!!!!

6. Bump for the rest of the clan to find

7. Damn
    And I thought the $150 I put into this was bad
    Kids can mow the lawn for xtal money
    That why I have to do

8. @kaw_admin if there is a no match up will there be a vanished paladins EB available for no matchup clans?

9. @badger
    That was originally the only way to do vp

10. Yes I'm just asking if it is still available for no matchups or losses

11. It is proven that devs cannot get anything right on the first time.

Or the second, or the third...

LMAO.

12. Trust me badger
    No match gets you vp In this lol

13.  I pleaded with you guys to check you work. You don't know how frustrating it is to not what you're promised from you dev. I'm so glad I was working and couldn't war in war 1.

14. Richard, before you bag on someone for not checking things, you should check things yourself. Unless you like looking like a hypocrite.

15. True I'm tired and can't be bothered lol maybe the devs are in the same boat.

16. Dear DEVS, you made us prepare for a war and then gave us a completely different one.
    This is, as you put it, a 'forgivable mistake, however I'm sure most people would agree with me when I say that we would've much preferred the proposed war, and we should get some form of compensation for you confusing us.

Be this as a bonus ee level, gold, or 50 mith like you did before, I'm sure the kaw warriors would approve.

On a completely unrelated note, get rid of the dts/dtw. It's not a good feature.

Thanks ,
    JADELEAF

17. Well for everyone not happy with the last minute change we are getting our xstals back after second war today ;)..also wanted to congradulate "killers united" on a great war ..our clan didn't see update before war so it kind of caught us by surprise so too speak.

18. We are already reimbursing people for crystals used in wars today. If you used crystals you will be reimbursed after the 2nd war today for any used in either war.

19. For those that did war, how were the matchups for you? We are looking at the data but we want to hear your thoughts.