theb lets discuss the devs

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lasmain, Jan 8, 2014.

1. Bump cause I would love kaw_community to answer my follow-up question.
    We have bigger roster size and all now, so everything is back to as s2 also were. Only 1 change - gh are now sh.
    Can we expect ANY kind of sh nerf? You nerfed ghs to encourage people to grow - I took your advice and started growing.. now, if I want to do s3 with my old s2 friends, I have to tear down my build to become a sh......
    Pleeeeease update us. At least just tell if you're planning on nerfing sh or not, so we know if tearing down our builds will screw us up again.....

2. Jeez.. After nerfing sh.. What next? Low mediums.. Then more and more..

Why don't you learn how to war instead of asking devs to let you win without efforts

3. Win without efforts? That's what sh do. And if you had.read about the devs reasons for nerfing the ghs, you would know that they tried to encourage people to grow. Well guess what. Unless you're lb, you need to tear down your build if you want to do s3.

4. Lasmain all I see is just another noob crying about what ever comes to mind just leave the devs be. It seams u got no idea how hard it is to make a game so till u learn how to just shut up.

5. At oxy I am a programmer and a former dev in other games.... Soo I can say and have knowledge of the scripting involved in programming games.... That said.... Balance for pvp/ ee is lacking. Devs know it have told us what they seam to think are the issues and have at this point not fixed them... So devs I ask u hold off on joking off s3 officially till y can fix the problem...

6. Solid argument right there oxy .
    I'm sorry for relying on what the devs said when they made the gh nerf. Also, I'm terribly sorry for taking the devs advice and started to grow.
    Another thing; you are an eb fairy, so why do u even bother answering if u don't have anything to say.
    And yes, I might be whining a little. But only cause I'm fed up with devs not keeping their word.
    All I want is some news.

7. I hate the fact that we got bigger roster and then that should fix it all... now it's just 15 sh(t) and 10 lb. I'm definitely not doing s3, only once every 2nd week to extend ee