theb lets discuss the devs

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lasmain, Jan 8, 2014.

1. 1. Wars do not require xtals.
    2. If 100 people war, but there are 200 paying KaW players, those 100 people who buy xtals to war ARE STILL EFFECTED BY IT. There are people that don't war and still spend money on the game.
    3. You just sound really greedy/upset because you want this problem fixed now. You know it took them months, maybe even a year to Nerf GH?? Give them time, instead of crying about it to forum users who can't do anything about it.

2. Of course people use xtals on eb and osw as well. Those people are also paying customers that should also be treated and informed well.
    People that xtal on hte also do ee wars, so that is an invalid argument to me, if you can even call that an argument.

As s3 is about to start, this should be the no1 issue, else it's gonna be an even bigger flop than s1 and 2.
    It seems it is not an issue at all though..I don't see a single word about it on release.timeline.

When devs made the gh nerf, they said it was because they wanted to encourage people to grow. As it is right now, I'm encouraged to tear down my build once again. Surely that would be a disappointment for the devs, if everyone would rather stay small and not grow at all

3. 1. Wars do require xtals, you and I both know that.
    2. There's not an exploit needing to be fixed for the eb fairies. When it comes to wars, there's a huge problem that needs to be fixed ASAP.
    3. After the gh nerf, we were told they would look into this weeks (as far as I remember?) after, and adjust accordingly.
    Adjustments definitely need to be made, but it seems as nothing is gonna happen at all.

4. 1. I am pretty sure you can do a war if you dont have any xtals :geek:

5. Well let's be honest, who does that? We all know if you join a war, u need 1 xtal, all pots and 14 miths .
    We all know that, let's not act stupid now, please

6. You do not need them in a war. They are not required for you to cast your spell to join the war.

So no, they are not needed.

7. They're not required to cast woc, but u do need them to join a we war clan. Tell me one single clan that doesn't have xtal as a requirement.
    I request once again; let's not act stupid

8. You can always make your own war clan and make it's own requirements. Xtals are not required for a war.

You can request all you want, but I am right.

9. As mentioned before, we're aware that players have concerns with the use of Guild Hansels to create Low/High builds during wars. This is something we're continuously looking into. As a note, with larger rosters the impact of Guild Hansels goes down as it becomes more difficult to stack them and not fall outside of a balanced range for matches.

10. That really shut him up xD good job KaW_Community

11. Thank you for your attention kaw_community.
    I'm glad to finally hear that you are aware about the issue. But the problem was still there before the small roster sizes. Surely bigger roster's won't fix the problem, shs will still be an exploit.
    As it is right now, I'm going to tear down my build for s3, because I know how hard it is for a midbuild to get a spot on a roster. And as you guys made the gh nerf, you said that you wanted to encourage people to grow. Well people are still tearing down build to become sh.
    Can we expect some kind of fix on this issue, or do we just have to live with the exploit and stay gh until we have 15t bfa, and then expand to a big/tank build?

12. ...15t or however much it costs to become bc ;) u get the point

13. This 'problem' is affecting hundreds of players and makes me not want to war.

14. Agree completely with Op. Please show us where in forums the devs actually have adressed these issues, those of you who seem to disagree here. The devs haven't said a damn thing regarding the stacked rosters, gh issues etc..things just continue to get worse regardless of the many threads like this that show our disgust with this system.

15. And people like lethal injection, please do us all a favor and reset your account, and then promptly uninstall kaw.

People like you are one of the biggest problems with trying to get this fixed, I'm sorry that you fail to see the numerous problems with the current system and how completely ass backwards it all is.

Suggesting that people just conform to an awful system is NOT helpful, and only makes the issue worse. Jumping on the gh/sh bandwagon is not what we need.

16. Lasmain, the roster sizes make a HUGE difference in the LB/GH stack, and here is why.

The LB/GH stack is not any different than what happened in S2, with one exception. The rosters are smaller. In a 28ish player roster, not many clans outside of the R.Hawks and SOTRA have the membership to draw on to make a roster entirely constructed of LB and GH. However, rosters with as few as 20, and especially 11, the fraction of clans able to LB/GH stack goes up. So, for a little simple math, if 100 clans war, and 2 of them can LB/GH stack, it is 1/50 that they face each other and almost certain to face someone else. This means you have 2 clans out of that 100 that are pissed off. If you up that to 10 /100 that can GH/LB stack, you still have an unlikely chance that any particular LB/GH stack will face each other and more likely they will face someone else. So the odds are, in that hypothetical 100 waring clans, you have more clans that are angry about their match up. Don't take that 100 clans as a factual representation of how many are waring. Just using a round number to point out how the current rosters sizes are exasperating the same situation that occurred in S2.

17. Wow, some of the people on here never cease to amaze me. Trying to say you don't NEED xtals for war, when everyone who wars knows in order to win, you do NEED them. Just because your not forced to xtal to get into war, we all know all clans require it, and any clan that doesn't will always lose. Sounds pretty necessary to me. How about we listen to the guy who posted before, lets not act stupid.

18.  
    It's like finding a mew in the wild!