The Oracle Queen's Decree

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Charlie, Dec 6, 2016.

1. Missed a round due to inconsistent timing, items not showing up in marketplace and all around glitchy event, don't have time to log in to kaw every hour to see if things are fixed properly....guess having some sort of a life outside kaw means I don't deserve the best tier event helmet you will replace in six weeks anyway....sigh

2. Inconsistent timing? Each round lasts 24 hours, if you're not on KaW for a whole 24 hours that's not inconsistent timing it's your own problem :lol: . The rest of the event wasn't glitchy, only this part. So worst case scenario if you can come on once every 24 hours you should have 6/7 right now. If not its you're own problem.

3. Still no owls for me to vote.

5. Still no owls in marktetplace :(
    Guess no top item for me :((

6. It is funny to me how you assume your experience was the same for everyone else...and by funny I mean ignorant, apparently you did not experience:
    1. Logging in to timer less than 24hr but no owls
    2. Logging in to owls being up but no gem to vote
    3. Logging in to owls being up and having gem but still being unable to vote.
    For your sake I'm glad, but before you got making feeble attempts at trolling, perhaps consider that what you experienced may not be the case for everyone else.
    The one correct thing you did say that I can agree with is yes it is my problem, and once I've had a good cry about it I will move on, enjoy your max helemt, I will be crying in the corner with my t6

7. Haunting: The Escape [Aqua]

8. That eb has been there. Same with the Rotw inferno eb. It was introduced when there was an aqua and inferno event and you got aqua and inferno tokens from doing one or the other eb.

9. Okay, whooo went owl hunting,and took out our owls,,,lol

10. Everyone who want's that top tier helm, go log on your pc's and vote!! Owls still not out on iphone.

11. Not out on android either

12. Neither is it on pc :(

13. I'm on iPhone and haven't got the items at market yet. 

14. awesome 24 hours to vote and with 13 hrs left i still cant vote get it together ata this is garbage

15. Still can't vote, think your system is a little flawed in some aspects.