The Not Wilson Army Arises

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Wilson, Jun 2, 2012.

1. Yeah, but too bad I knew that because of the ten other threads about the exact same topic.

2. Well if we're naming off songs, I personally like the song : Counting Bodies Like Sheep To The Rhythm Of The War Drums, by A Perfect Circle. Not staking claim for either side, I remain neutral, though I remember iG family warred, members was suppose to not post forums and if by chance you did, you conduct yourself in a professional manner. After all, you all called yourselves family once, don't forget or let it fall on deaf ears, you'll disrespect yourself and clan mates (existing

3. I remember you Viva, you once liked to own allies that were named after pop stars and would get all upset if anyone bought them of ya :)

4. Ig will not give up easy I don't want any of y'all thinking they will just roll over. The real test will be to see how long our side can stick it out. Wilson, tornado, wicked and others I know can. Hell we fought in the nal war the longest war in kaws whopping 3 years
    The hardest part about this war is seeing how many friends I have in ig. Maybe more will see the light and switch sides.

Spar remember when we used to be friends? I know you do you told me so. You claimed in pm you would fight tooth and nail for pe. Well we're is this tooth and nail? You let our cf get violated and now you claim it's our fault???

To all my other ig friends. You see what they did to Wilson! Watch what they will do to you! Don't think blind loyalty from day 1 will save you. You step one iota out of line and they cast you to the gutters.

We will not stop we will not surrender. We're freindsl and were doing whats right!

5. Na and Cyber Bully will fight till the end against ig !This will only stop when they bow 2 us n surrender in forum until there ! enjoy me in ur news :lol: :lol: :lol:

6. ohh i made some new friends in PE U GUYS AWESOME TY 4 HAVING ME AS IG FARMER GUEST :cool:

7. HEZ you are welcome, always nice to make new friends; especially from old foes. You won't recognize this name but we "met" during NAL war. Now we fight side by side against a common enemy. iG better be prepared for a fight because we certainly are!

8. They can be prepared to fight... Or get off their iDevices and continue on with their lives?

9. Must admit while I am being quiet in cc, I think it is great to see so many clans come together, so many friendships made. And I am glad I am apart of this, as much as it hurts to hit some friends, its great to make a stand for what we believe in and enjoy the war from Kingdoms at War before its totally gone.

10. Just in response for Cynder's comment. In my opinion they really don't seek fame, those threads they force people to make what do they say? Sorry usually and a CF request. That's how they spread fear. The other threads they don't force people to make, the ones bowing down to them or whatever well that just came with how they spread fear.

11. IG WILL FALL

12. You guys take this game a little too seriously..

13. IG better step up their game. I know I'm a small spy in pe so I won't take to many hits, but when it comes to numbers they could easily have 1 man on each person in pe na cyber bully deadlights and noor empire. Iv taken maybe 15 hits so far. Come at me iG, Iv even got money out. It's all money I stole from you...

14. Iger, feel the EXACT same way. I've had 7 hits though and a ss of my news feed saying "no news"
    Disappointing. But oh well.
    Btw Jesus, why you on all the war threads on iG ?

15. ^ You just admitted that your small size will make it so you're not taking hits and you want us to hit you? We have bigger fish to fry. Id rather not make 500k a hit off you.

16. Well at least get your little ones to hit back. Maybe a slap or two from a big one.

17. Because iG's assès are good kissers.

18. No I admitted that you would rather hit the bigger people because they pay better as you just admitted, even though I'm still pinning you just as well as them, and you could easily have a person on each of your enemy, plus wit and wig and ignite (is ignite even fighting) all have people that could hit me and make good money, but instead they hit their eb. Why am I not being hit?

Epicly long run on sentence.

19. Youre not being hit because you obviously don't understand how spy builds work. Im not going to explain it to you either. Once you figure it out you'll understand why there isnt a member on every single one of your members.