The Not Wilson Army Arises

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Wilson, Jun 2, 2012.

1. KaW is truly changing then...the updates...iG falling (I am sure they will fall in the end, after all PE is iG)...and everyone leaving.

2. someone (wilson) needs some chocolate salted balls in his mouth.... i would be happy to oblige..... they come in many variations

3. King Solomon leave this thread.

4. king soloman mine reported for spam.
    please to keep thread on topic ty

5. i will after this last post

I have cream balls, soup balls, struddle balls, pepper balls and the balls that get stuck in your teeth..... la de da de da

I have the extra extra salty balls, the balls that love the menopause and the balls that could cover your face..... la de da de da

My chocolate salty balls are great, enough to fill your plate and face and nothing in the world could compare.......... with the taste..........of my chocolate......... salted......... balls......

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

6. Wow someone has a thing for their balls. Its a shame that this is the type of trash talk iG has fallen to. Makes me miss swabia just a little bit more.

Oh and next time you want to post try talking to igod before posting. He seems to be the only person left with any sense of a brain over there.

Noob rage!!

7. Actually im trying to lighten the mood.... Especially when you guys keep posting so much hate

8. Not any side here. But iG are falling. And they also have many clans against them as well as individual members.

9. Oh what fine representation the iG crew have sent to this thread. Just another piece in the puzzle of fail that a once great family has Became.

10. also i though my rhyme was pretty funny :lol: :lol: Im sure you did as well but you cant admit it

11. Lmao. Lighten the thread? Seems pretty light to me. But then again I'm not the one getting the piss knocked out of them.

Here's an ice cream cone. Now go back to your corner and put your dunce cap back on.

12. im sorry but i will only answer to melissa-honeybees lieutenant :lol: :lol: :lol:

13. so 200 people vs ig and sub clans? should be interesting.

14. Well after the chef song I thought i'd listen to a bit of music myself,
    Certain songs on my phone just happened to jump out, I dunno call it fate, call it providence, or just an eclectic taste in music:
    First that played was; the beat goes on by britney( listen to it it's as good as the sonny and Cher version please also remember these were kinda random) then prodigy's smack my xxxxx up ( you know these all kinda relate to IG) ten second bionic man was after and I think we can all agree, that the chaps in IG also include foreplay in that ten seconds,becks loser baby popped up followed by creep from radiohead, I won't go into the other tunes that happened to filter across, however if I was to add one more tune on my device just for IG it would be Abba's dancing queen... Cos these guys sure do clear the dance floor when they get attacked.
    SIN

15. Let the fun begin

New Age

16. Holy ******* ****. Another God damn thread.

17. Don't swear at your father

18. Btw isn't noors helping too?

19. Do you people read threads? It clearly says in union with noors.

20. Just wanted to post. This is AvrilLavigne, on my account i use, Only one here that might remember is reddog, maybe Wilson. Lol
    But anyways. I'm sad to see iG go. I remember iG being a scary clan, people like cheyee, mcGreen, og-doggie, etc members made what now is a sick clan. I am not supporting PE and NA, (mainly because reddog should remember me in ROT as a newb attacking on NA during nal/hollow war. Lol but that is long ago.) but I dislike how bad iG has let themselves go. But hey it's how they treat their own clan the way. And to all the noobs who say there are few og iG in the clan. There are quite a few still there like kow, heystfu, swabia(till retire), yeuhvoh is in wig, etc

I guess the main idea of my jumbled up message is I agree to the reason everyone is mad at iG. Attacking "friends" is never ok,(about the kid thing I'm not sure of so I won't bring it as an attack) and iG has lost a lot of respect. And as if PE needed my approval, lol I guess their reasons are justified.
    But I won't be joining war anytime soon.(too weak anyway). Hope this blows over and all can get along or w/e.