The Golden Assassin submit to Ad mortem

Discussion in 'Wars' started by MonaSaid, Aug 2, 2012.

1. Hey, I love KaW, how come u post it as "as Mortem"? Is this purposeful or just random or just lots and lots of typos lol :)

2. Your posts mean nothing because you're sitting on a reset alt...

3. That last one was a typo :roll:

ad mortem

4. Ad Mortem

5. Oh, ok then :) full support for
    Ad Mortem

6. Jack if you really believe what you're saying, that we only pick on weak people, show us your main and let's see about that "weakness". A guy who won't stand behind his words means nothing lol.

7. They clearly mean something...got a lot of A.M comments.

At least you're getting attention now though....didn't need to farm another small clan...yet

It's good you fixed your banner too 'I love Kaw' was gonna wall you the other day and let you know you had 'As Mortem' in your banner...guess you figured that out tho 

Jack

8. Yeah, maybe because autocorrect doesn't know Latin... :roll:

9. Camelot Evolution

Ad Mortem

10. Oh...this is my main.

As I said previously, I just log in to read forums. This game is all about EB's now, which is why I reset.

And as I also stated- clearly, stats don't matter to you.

Jack

11. ''this game is all about ebs now'' yet you come on forums and bash a clan that off system wars back to back.

12. Obviously, we are trying to fix the "all about ebs" problem.
    "main" lol

13. Hmm, "This game is all about eb's now".
    This implies that you are against ebs.
    So are ad mortem.

Yet, you Hate them for what they do.

Which is not ebs...

Dafuq?!?!

14. ^^true dat

15. Congrats ad mortem nice job

16. I don't understand your logic

17. I think you guys need to re-read my first post.

As I said I respect your goal-no hate here. Unless you call pointing out the obvious hate? Making T.G.A apologize to you all isn't a 'win'.

Wars need to come back to Kaw- but also as I said, ' pick on someone equal or bigger' if you want respect.

Jack

18. They were pretty equal in size at the beginning. As we said earlier, most of their big players ran away from the clan once we started to strip.

19. Please remember that there is no cool down time in Ad Mortem, one war ends another begins, no matter the size of the clan, if you're in ca we won't let up on you.

20. Oh really?

Only see a handful of bigs in eb history that aren't there anymore, but whatever you say.

Still stand on my opinion- this isn't a win, and I expect much more from Swabia and a few there. Not you ppl responding though- I expected this.

Thankfully in America- freedom of speech is a right.

Jack