The Golden Assassin submit to Ad mortem

Discussion in 'Wars' started by MonaSaid, Aug 2, 2012.

1. They don't now because they know we'll find out and get them :p

2. Well played ad mortem 

ʗṏאƈl∆℣e ʘƒ ṩHḁժðωṣ

3. You guys are already making a name for yourselves :)

4. This is what I call a humble beginning...

Watch out KaW :p :devil:

5. :evil: *

ad mortem

6. :evil: support to ad mortem, I am enjoying my stay :evil:

:twisted: Pure EVil: Long Live Devastation :twisted:

7. Support  bringing this game back i might just come over 0_0
    Go ad mortem

8. Go ad mortem!

CoS

9. @Tiger, honorable surrender? Have you checked out their stats? I dont think they even had a choice. Shaking my head with Machine.

10. well done ad Mortem :)

11. Deep Thoughts;

This isn't a win for Ad Mortem...this is a demonstration of weakness.

You want respect as a clan that's 'changing kaw'....pick on a clan that's equally matched or higher.

WFTT was an epic time in Kaw- and thats purely because all the big clans were at war-Zaft, IG and many more. Your aspiration is admired Swabia, your execution thus far- puzzling.

The owners(#1) stats at T.G.A are equal to A.M 19th ranked member. How's that a win?

I respect what A.M trying to accomplish in overall game play- but this 'win' is a 'fail.'

I expect more from Swabia 'castle-code' as he's a veteran player with accomplished wins- this isn't one of them.

And before you trolls go there- I'm not 'mad bro' or 'butt hurt'...I log on every so often to read forums and call  as I see it.

I'm sure all the Fans here will disagree, but fortunately for me, I've never much cared for approval of my opinions.

BTW- opening people on WC and Forums is so 2011(teach them swab) ....Strip People on your own if you can- if not, recruit more spies 

Jack

12. Ok dumbass. Learn the whole story first. This is just our first target. And before we were done more than 10 members in top 25 left their clan. We have more and bigger fights to come.

as mortem

Btw post with a main next time and grow a pair :p

13. First off. Post with a main if you have something to say. Or are you scared you might be making a thread just like this before long?

14. Don't worry, Jack; people ignore alt's who hide their real names.

15. We only have 40 members btw

16. Noob alert everyone go hide

17. Interesting....only posts from A.M disputing my thoughts...idc about stats...and clearly neither do you. 

Jack