The Golden Assassin submit to Ad mortem

Discussion in 'Wars' started by MonaSaid, Aug 2, 2012.

1. The clan that you beat was doing ebs like origins and reckoning. Those are the kind of ebs my clan does. Your clan was completing hauntings before you started your war on kaw. I respect what you guys are doing but I don't think that clan was ever your size.

2. Meh, I just believe in what they stand for. Your argument just seemed to imply those things.

3. @Jack, America isn't the only democracy on Earth, you know. :roll:

4. They weren't Toph....which is why I posted.

Mission Failed A.M

Jack

5. That's true Lycan  I'll always respect truth.

Jack

6. We almost always fail haunting and even fail ambush. Check eb history again lol

7. No I meant before you started the war on kaw. You had completed haunting.

8. Cbear- I think the point is- they were smaller, not you finishing EB's.

Jack

9. Yes thank you jack.

10. @Jack Handy

Mission wasn't a fail. No one has to explain to you how we acquire targets or how we go about business.

Who are you??

*crickets chirping*

Exactly.

Great job Ad Mortem. Let's get back to work. 

11. Tophat- we have completed haunting one time. All the rest are fails. We can't even finish ambush or other lower level ebs usually.

12. Done responding to this topic
    ad mortem

13. You have three haunting completes and one nq complete. The clan you beat can barely beat origins. Anyway my point was just that you picked on a clan that didn't have much of a chance. I can't wait to see you guys beat bigger clans.

14. At the beginning of the fight with TGA, Ad Mortem was limited in its numbers. TGA also had a few large members at the time they were chosen. Over time, more members joined AM to help out. Consequently, The large members of TGA fled to save their EB fighting asses. Thus at the time of surrender, only the honorable members of TGA remained.

As for the completed EBs at AM, obviously help was needed. look at the History. lots of names are in the logs that aren't there now.

My respect to the ones that remained at TGA, and lasted through the beating.

:twisted: Ad Mortem :twisted:

15. Ok Darth. I think i said who i was earlier, me! - again re-read

I don't believe I posted saying 'you have to respond to me'....great thing about threads- this thing called 'reply and post.'

Carry on your mission

When you have a win worthy of respect, I'll be the first to .

Again- respect your goal, just not your execution so far. IMO ofc 

Jack

16. Ad mortem is a big lie lol! Aaron has always been our #1 or #2 member. Pathetic lies 

17. @qwerty, you sound like you would like ad motte, to keep farming you...

18. *mortem. Stupid iPad update :evil:

19. When they started attacking us they were at least 2 times stronger and as the fighting went on our stronger members left and them about 4 times stronger

20. I really don't care if they keep the farm because it didn't hurt us much. It was more an annoyance than a war