The End of the Hive Approaches

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 14, 2014.

1. Thank god it's over!!!! It sucked sucked and sucked....specially for attack builds! Rare

2. Devs i didnt participate in this at all. The rewards werent worth it. Not to mention that pay was a joke. I thought it was a glitch at first. Events should drop personal achievments-seals-and horns. Maybe banners but only 1 or 2 a year. Also u should consider dropping a banner for s4 warriors. Put them at rancor 25 n 50 n make best banners possible. Just my thoughts devs. Thanks

3. I think this promo was better than egg and moths. We had to work harder and not everyone got everything maxxed.it switched up the Eb's and good hornets and pay from TSG.

If you read comments from eggs and feathers everyone cried about having to do low paying Eb over and over, not knowing stats for equip, etc. They changed all that this time.

Psion drop did sick but I got swarm ring maxed and I did not go b2b HTE.

Of course debs will always put best drops in HTE because that is their money maker

4. Yes it still did have problems, several of them, but I think it was a step in the right direction.

Devs...how about no promos for awhile.

5. Another event finish and I'm sure that it won't be long before another one starts.

I think it was a good event, 3 nice rings for the lucky ones who managed to get them. I for one was lucky enough to get all 3. I wasn't however able to upgrade even one to max which pretty much made them worthless.

With all the hives completed and the swarms dropped, 5 psion's each time most of us didn't really have a chance.
    It seemed like most of the players that manage to get what they wanted were in b2b hte clans, which unless you where lucky enough to get a seal or spent money on one there wasn't much chance of getting in one.

As I said from the start the only thing I was unhappy about was the psion drops which most people seem to agree. Having all 3 rings and only being able to upgrade one to level 6 to me was a bit of a fail.

To all the player that feel you have to apologise on behalf the kaw community - DONT.
    I don't know why you feel you have the right to speak out one behalf of anyone. If players weren't happy with the event/drops/equipment they have the right to voice their opinion, as do you.
    This don't make you a child nor does this make you spoilt.
    When people put effort in to a game or an event and take time away from their real life/jobs/children and family, even change their sleeping patens and/or go with lack of sleep and end up unhappy with the out come they have every right to say something.
    The devs I'm sure would rather hear what their loyal players have to say, rather them leave the game without saying anything. If players put the effort in they should come away feeling like they've accomplished something rather then them coming away feeling like it was all a waste of their time.

Thanks devs for another event. I do understand the amount of time and effort that must go in to it, it's good to see the game constantly changing and new ways and ideas to move forward and improve it.
    I know there's a lot people that don't enjoy the events but I enjoy them and it's better then having the same stuff day after day and away of keeping people interested.

I for one hope there will be a way to upgrade these rings after this event, even tho I know this won't happen and hope that for the next event people that put the effort in will be rewarded for it.

Thanks

6. What about the extra hornets?

7. About time too. Stupid eb. Waste of time for a stupid ring.

8. Here's a thought...instead of just doing away with our left over hornets what about converting them to psion...

Say 100 hornets = 5 psion?

Something to think about.

9. Like always the devs turned it into money again. At the end of the promo hive eb only dropped 5 psing. Same as hte so of course people who need psing will just buy seals. An eb should not drop the same about of psing as the eb the whole promo is about. Greedy again

10. This was an interesting and fun new event. Thanks you devs!

11. It's just ridiculous that you don't understand the process of testing things in this game. Posting that you didnt like this event because it was luck based would have been plenty of feedback,(and the ring drops were the only luck based part, to get the psion needed to enchant was pretty much activity based, except for a few larger drops here and there. and anyone who was steadily acitve in this event got the homecomb and drone ring which both have very respectable stats and very achievable enchantability). And pointing out the massive ******* flaws in your stupid remarks isn't whining. I will agree about Kaw_com doing a poor job of making his presence known in any way shape or form for large periods.

12. To those selfish spoiled big build brats.

New ppl n small builds certainly gain by this promo.

13. When does rancor stop counting

14. Pssss....worst promo ever

Hive eb....EPIC FAIL

15. If the base of psion drops was increased from 5 to 10 then why am I still only getting 5 psion almost every eb

16. Glad this stupid promo is over, eb didn't pay good lots of ppl didn't get their ring cuz of random drops common make Better promos that ppl will get something and get good gold

17. Stfu Stumoney stop kissing ass to this damn bastards

18. Stfu Stumoney stop kissing ass to this damn bastards,all that ass kissing ain't getting you no where

19. NoBrain7, This game has many flaws and Ill gladly point them out to the devs, I dont give a **** about ass kissing. But as of late they have acctually been trying new things and trying to enhance the game so they deserve some credit. Its stupid ungrateful dumbass's like you, that think they know something, that are making this game worse..

20. Wow..someone call thr whaaaaaambulance... so much whining going on....there will be other promos, get over it!!!!!