The End of the Hive Approaches

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 14, 2014.

1. Lol min for psion back to 5 again. I genuinely think ata likes messing with us.

2. Can i work at ata? I can do a half ass job and ignore my customers too too. Oh and bad ideas? I have tons of them too ;-)

3. its interesting that u say the psion drop was increased from 5 to 10 and 2 of the lure ebs since then have given me 5. hmm. oh wait..prolly cause this event sucks. ya i bet thats it  try a lil harder next time devs

4. Devs how are we suppose to make swarms if we dont hav any no one takes a person without a swarm to do hive and we still hav tons of hornets are yu guys messing with us atleast give us our swarms

5. @kaw community.about update on how swarmes r formed.
    That is a pretty bad way of rewarding ppl on stockpiling hornets. People who have used swarms when formed cant get into new hives but people who have not used hornets can now do more hives on top of the one they got for free. If it was from normal ebs they swarmed they could do it in clan and share with clan mates when enough swarmes r formed.

6. Looks like Lure of the Hive is dropping 1 Emerald Hornet for participation. This should trigger script to reform swarms.

7. I just want a ring:( done so many lures and no ring

8. That guy deserves a ring 

9. ATA pls consider still giving a small amount of psion (5-10?) for winning future ee...it would allow ppl to gradually earn full upgrades on rings

10. I liked the event. It is clever and you don't need HTE to get lvl 10 swarm ring.

But, OMG LOOK, I HAVE A LVL 10 SWARM RING. :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :lol:

11. Tsk! I haven't got ring yet. What will I use the Psion for?

12. My hornets wont swarm. Haven't all day?

13. Question will we beable to use aqua and inferno to enchant these rings? if not im pretty much screwed with what i tryed collecting and these rings are now useless lol

14. Give atleast 50-100 psion to everyone.. so that small peeps can enchant their ring.. just an idea.

15. The possible reward for this promo/event was 3 rare rings. Rare rings. Rare.

Low drop rate = rare rings. Increased drop rate =/= rare rings.

No one was promised the reward if one CHOSE to participate. By participating you had the opportunity to the rewards. This promo was exactly what it said it was and those who participated did so for the chance at recieving a ring as one was never promised for those who "worked really hard" and got nothing.

Yes it sucks but you were done no wrong.

Instead of complaining because things didn't go your way how about we do something constructive and say "you know what devs, this whole 'luck' based promos have left a large portion of the community unhappy. In our opinion, the events based off of participation with tiered prizes seem much more reasonable and enjoyable. Perhaps you should run those in the future. Or perhaps have two of these events going so those who enjoyed this type of promo can participate in it and those who don't can participate in the 'hard work' based events."

16. Dear KAW/ATA,

I would like to thank you for providing us with events. I think it is
    a really good way to get players engaged and shows a temporary solution
    to the "b2b[EB]" boredom that some of us feel and the loot is a great bonus.

Also, as a member of this community, I would also like to formally
    apologize for the behavior of my peers. While this is not a great
    excuse, a majority of them are from a generation that recently
    learned of the pleasures of the internet. A lot of them are spoiled
    children that believe they are entitled to instant gratification. Regardless,
    I apologize.

Keep up the good works, guys.

- Kashire

17. The last two posts nailed it. Spot on.

18. Thank god this promo is almost over. It was a complete failure.

19. I thought it finished already

20. Finally, sick of this event