The End of the Hive Approaches

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 14, 2014.

1. I have 2k psion and no swarm ring! I wasn't lucky to get it...let the swarm ring drop in another eb as a very rare equipment to get! What are psions now for?

2. What is this?

3. Is like to say thanks to the devs fe screwing those who are actually loyal to their clan, and instead of chasing this pointless EB that had swarms and hornets left over but didn't want to leave their homes to go chasing this stupid thing.

The developers are turning what the system is based on (the social aspect) into a solo act, where everyone is for themselves. There is no longer a sense of "family" when it comes to events/wars and anything else they come up with.

So thank you devs for making the swarm ring drop rate so rare that I would of had to leave my clan to go chasing the stupid EB.

Thank you for turning this game from something based on the social economic, into what is now more of a solo game. The only reason I continue to play this game along with many others I know is because of the people, and not the game itself.

4. Now that that pointless event is finally over....what's the word on the final 2 Scrag EBs? Have you forgotten about it or are they on the list to be made I wonder

5. I found this to be a fantastic event. I am sorry that some of you did not like it but no one forced you to take part.

I love this game because of the many aspects. I will name a few below and highlight the three that I like.

1 PvP -
    2 PvE -
    3 EE - Indy Wars
    4 OSW -
    5 Allies Trading (KaW Stock Market)
    6 Event (Hive for instant)

Pick one, a couple or all and them.

6. Can get more psion? Im at lvl 8

7. No. Psion drops have already ended. Unless devs go crazy and release psion drops again, you won't be able to get any more psion.

8. That's crazy, even rare psion would be great and for those that have too much or are useless could get extra gold or be converted to extra crystals.
    It's an idea ! :)

9. I think the next event should give shoulders as the equipment. :)

10. Dam the bump