The Chaos Wars Continue

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 8, 2014.

1. The Chaos Wars will continue for the foreseeable future using the following schedule consisting of 4 wars per day. However, as we move forward if turnout for Round wars continues to decline we may have to remove them in their entirety.

Roster size will remain at 15, with the exception of the weekend individual wars being 100.

2. This looks better, thanks devs

3. I am picking up subliminal messages which tell me to play the new Ata game from this post.

4. No thank you.

Out of system PvP please.

5. Ya know, you're nearing that 666th post, Satan.

6. Can u switch war 3 back to primal and just make war 19 round till u do away with them ?

7. But yet u overload with primal ? U make no sence devs no disrespect but ur makeing a mistake round wars are ee and has been ee for a very long time and takeing it away from some of us orginals is unfair i say reduce primals and indi and add more round we wana a plunder war not a battle of the stats

8. Support

9. Lol you eliminate the only good war?

11.  Who? What? devs Just Make 11/15 Round Wars and there will be clans warring trust me...

100 weekend Indis are súper cool!!!

12. No! Add More Wars. Open some for Euro/Asia/Aus PLEASE.

13. Booo. No support. There aren't many more clans signing up for primals than round wars and yet you kill round wars. you take away 2 of the 3 time slots i like to war in. you suck devs.

14. Full Support

15. hardly anyone doing primal either, might as well take them out

16. Toot-a-loo round war. About damn time.

17. Support

18. Devs just making a story what is "BAD MONEY DRIVES OUT GOOD"

When u collect awesome bfe and built heavy bfa for EE wars, means you are kickec from EE wars lol

Want war? Don't be "Good money"