The Chaos Wars Continue

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 8, 2014.

1. U support Magic yet ignore its cuz of low participation. Dead war slots r useless.

Support the new war schedule

2. Stop changing the schedule

3. U might as well just take round wars off while UR at it, 4 round wars a week baloney. We need more round wars than primals, or at least the same amount of round wars than primal wars

4. Support, gives mote varoety for wars for those who go to work in the morning (est usa) and also includes australian times, asia, new zealand and etc. (sorry if i mispelled anything)

5. Dear Devs,
    Will you PLEASE consider 11 man rosters again for some of these Chaos wars? Please? Pretty please?
    Sincerely,
    Milky65

6. @Parrot

Agreed with u up til u ask for more Round Wars with no clans entered.
    What part of the thread that low participation means less Round Wars u miss?
    Thread states Round Wars will be totally gone if it continues. Already less participation in wars has 2 wars slots removed. Read before asking.

7. @Magic

Start a petition thread for Round Wars. The ppl not doing them r at fault n pointless having wars no clans enter.

8. I didn't realize it was difficult to make a non-HLLC sh

9. Called ssh noob

10. I mean bully ill pray for u troll

11. as a fan of round wars, unfortunately with the limited ability to war them people like my self needed to convert, along with the mids mids and bigs that dropped bfa to tank up for primals there just are not enough builds for the support of round wars.

In that light i expect them to be gone for good. There are still too many that have not changed build for primal so they are suffering also. This promo is a help for sure to allow people to get to a desired build for warring again, but you cant build and war at the same time as warring is a looseing endeavor, until that is fixed war will be on a decline. If payout in gold rivals hte payoit, will be worthwile doing for everyone

12. new war time is really bad for asian players now. they are at 1am, 7am, 1pm and 5pm!!!! come on devs. give more suitable time....

13. darn 7 min cant edit.

With the rotating time slot for round also, i found while it offers more availability for everyone, while i could have warred every day of the week, i could only do it within certain hours. So with the rotation of the time slot you reduce tge available warriors even more. Between work and sleep i found during s4 that i could only really do 1 round war a week, so that left indi, which we all know how much of a headache that can be.

Off topic a bit there, but basically round wars were destined to fail by devs design. And thats not necessarily a bad thing, by keeping it around you limit the ammount of dedicated ee warriors in both styles.

Devs really have no choice but to cut it.

14. The limited ability is due to builds neither LB or SH r accepted. Add to that ppl wised up n do not enter against stacked clans. Atm its 15 mins before Round Wars lock. Match ups or not?

15. no we need round primal is annoying

16. Correction u WANT Round Wars.
    U NEED LB/SH support or kiss war bye bye
    Nobody to blame but Round War clans unable to keep it afloat. Primal n IWars serve the majority of kaw n don't care about what the minority wants. Its known as Supply n Demand.

17. no one wants primals either, there are more round wars matched right now than primals i have seen lately. And immagine that, no lb

18. Round war is still exploit. So no support for Round war. Still old saga of LB+ SH stack continues. So bye bye Round war..Ty dev for tapping this stupid expolit.

19. If u really want round war. Then it is in ur hand. Jst dont roaster SH SSH. And the old War style continues