The Chaos Wars Continue

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 8, 2014.

1. We're going to be continuing with this schedule for the next week, and the foreseeable future. Should there be a change in schedule we will be sure to let you know.

2. Thanks for listening dev/kaw community and all the support you give us Aussies and Asian tz;(

3. Add more war slot at weekend ....

4. Gee....thanks

5. See in the next week n foreseeable future sounds a reasonable reply.
    Thx for update

6. That wasn't a difficult pay cheque to earn was it kaw_com. Keep up the good work. Us australiasians and kiwis will just wait another week for u to listen

7. Less round wars and put in more primals then that may improve things. Times you have chosen are hopefully spread to suit most time zones so just coz they don't suit me doesn't matter

8. I liked the old times. More wars on weekends?

9. Why 100 people roster for weekend indi?? That is the only time I can war but 100 people roster is just stupid. No fun in that. Well keep on destroying ee you are doing a very good job devs 

10. 100 man wars are fun, from my standpoint.️

11. For the life of me I cannot understand why the only Primal War scheduled for a European Saturday and Sunday is at 2am on a Saturday 

12. For the life of me I cannot understand why the only Primal War scheduled for a European Saturday and Sunday is at 2am on a Saturday 

13. There r 3 Primals on Sat n Sun

14. Nooooo round wars are my life lol. Pls don't decline it Devs.

15. Keep the wars going please thy r a lot of fun and a good learning tool for osw. and for farmer's that take advantage of players the individual war teaches you how to defend ones self