the best war commanders

Discussion in 'Wars' started by I_I_I-BIGDADDY-I_I_I, Jul 15, 2014.

1. Yes vixen. But a sexy sissy

2. It's very easy to call times and match stats with other stats

What makes a good war commander is purely down to the other members in his / her clan.

3. Iso/ aces by far, it suf I liked his style

4. This back up again ... Cool

5. Totally disagree wolfie you obviously didn't have to wc the type of wars I did. Wc takes a lot if you do it right. I include roster making as part of wc also and that was the most time consuming aspect to it. I won't go in to detail but any good wc out there knows how much time and thought we put into wars.

6. How can you even have a conversation about best wcs without Rizzle at SOTRA?

7. Very easily gamer

8. Many really excellent wc: fonzy maybe the best...  Also to smoke-break and the general - think u deserve some recognition here... But many others too - alot of wc and tracker talent in this season 

9. Master chief

10. What's a war commander?

11. Some of the lower tier commanders i saw that were good

^ smooth
    Mirza
    Ryno
    Chewy
    Horse Thief

12. Me. I own that ****

13. Ty Val you're great too!

14. Off topic question, but could I do decent in indi wars with my build, or should I wait until I add in towers?

15. I am the best wc in kaw everyone says it. Wc is world chat right.

16. Crank, Shadymarine, and Sylv still stand to be my favorite and in my opinion some of the best. I have had the pleasure to be led by these fine war commanders and would war with them in a heart beat

17. Yes world chat Tim that's it. You are king!