The "AN0NYMOUS COWARDS"

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Come_Inside, Feb 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Here is the most telling part about this "osw". It started because you thought you could bully, scare, and threaten us into letting you strip mack....

To date, 0 strips or even attempts on Mack... Or any of our active members for that matter.

Your only big strip was on someone who isn't even in an Aztec clan anymore, so can we say that didn't count? You know like you do about all the awp we stripped and have since left, cfed, or went inactive.

2. For a start the strip on powder monkey for example is larger than anything by aztec and is about the same amount aztec has stripped us in total, he is part of aztec isn't he?

3. I would say if the biggest strip is on someone no longer in aztec that it counts because if forced them to run.

4. OK then in those terms we have outstripped you a few times over. If you were more active you would know that.

I always wonder if ppl that are full of *@"! Know they are full of it... So glenn?

At least you give me slight entertainment. Lol

5. Old McDonald gif, funny A.F.

6. Eruption on my wall showing to be the weak little lier that he is, how do people in your clan even follow you, your an absolute joke, having to lie to try and look good, news Flash look at your profile, you can never look good

7. I see no lies from me only your attempts to twist what I have said.

8. Come on pin me like you claim you can you little fairy, you've used 1 fb, give me some more weak stuff

9. Calling all awp, pin me

10. So far erup and infinity have failed, surely the rest of you can.... Can't you?

11. And yet doom says AWP only talks with words but here is azaloso is spamming forums for attention instead of returning inc.

12. Yes, you have stripped some of us, we would be ignorant to say that you haven't. We have also stripped some of you as well, you can not shy away from the fact that you guys have lost $, do not distort that truth. It is possible that y'all may put in more hits than us per day, yet we have hit you guys with strips larger than you guys have on us. I like to think that quality is better than quantity. Act like we haven't hurt you guys, we don't care. We have, and you know it. We will continue to hit y'all and to get you naked, as you have mentioned, we are already naked. We only have room to gain now. :)

13. I'm only not returning cos I'm laughing that you noobs can't pin me

14. Sorry viggo but you guys have done like 3 strips and on no one important, we have stripped more accounts, more in gold total by far. You guys are seriously delisional

15. That's the difference between aztec and AWP, we consider all our members important. We have done more than 3 strips, we have done 3 larger strips and multiple small strips.

16. let me guess your claiming the 455b strip yall attempted on me successful? lol yall took 45b rest went to upgrade lol

17. And this next ss is how he burns my pots

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.