The "AN0NYMOUS COWARDS"

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Come_Inside, Feb 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Live Long and Prosper - Spock

2. My Wall States the current status of Aztec clans. In no way does it state that AN0N are responsible. like doom said Ex AA owner along with Wizards clan probably are just on vacation- they have not ran at all. Convenient.

3. Naked forumer

4. Yes because most PS run around with allies.
    Also which aztec account does this tiny alt belong to?

5. Your moms, and do you know code ? Or are you just a Wanna be cyber chump? Link my wall if brave or dismiss yourself gracefully like the midget in GoT

6. Come get some

7. That's what I thought 

8. Youl be lucky trop, he doesn't know how to hit anything but forums and wall posts. Sharp your last comment almost makes it sound like you came into this fight allieless, but I remember you getting stripped clean of 5 or 6 allies, nice try tho. Your clans doing that we'll it's now half full of gaw pass noobs haha. Think you need to bring some more soon. We like new chew toys

9. Much interesting. So important. Such care.

wow

10. He prolly dropped build to PS after getting reamed and stripped. I can tell bs by the lack of conviction in the trannies post. Still deciding gender role while playing KaW and sucking back farts.

11. I had 0sdp 0sdt, and under 300b in allies. And no MITH cast. I am pretty sure if I minded getting stripped Id have made it a bit harder for you. GaW decided to start hitting because in the same way Mack started on us. A member of Aztec started on them. Is there anything else you would like me to clarify?

12. And no it was not clean..i banked and left 10b out for you guys to eat up for a few hours

13. Also - it was no where near clean - you got about 70% the rest was banked.. I allowed you guys to burn your spies on the 8b I left out for 4 hours lol

14. Don't take this personally, but from what I've seen from AZTEC in this war, they've been utterly appaling considering AWP are vastly outnumbered. Even when I was in AWP, the majority of hits I had were from spy builds double my size who couldn't break through the damn pot wall. Then they went quiet and stopped hitting for a while.

15. Nemos a runner in hiding.

16. The state of your clan would be more Interesting will more sad.

Awp war runners/event guest :) = to many to count!

Awp eb history= inactive lke most members!

Awp strips= 0

Seem u need to be more focus on the claim to inactive Aztec instead of being Forum Gangsters. #EndAztecBoredom #Cf&DieSlowlyAwp

17. Ooow, awp got owned! Dang!!!!

18. AWP- can't pull off a strip? = worthless at OSW . It's not even an OSW then. Wtf? They are that weak? Wow

19. I've already clearly told an AZTEC Administrator that I will be returning for war and am helping out a friend. He accepted this. So please, continue to talk utter trash from your mouths in an attempt to defend what, let's be honest, has been a frankly appaling attempt by four clans to destroy one in OSW. The numbers you have compared to us, and that we are clearly holding our own against you, is a testament to how poor AZTEC is at warring.

20. wait wat^ let me get this str8 u asked Aztec for permission to leave right?
    than you go on to say that Aztec is poor at warring :) lol yea I see you're the brains of the family.
    P.s awp is destroy u ran at start of war in never returned lol silly rabbit tricks are 4 kids...lmao

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.