The "AN0NYMOUS COWARDS"

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Come_Inside, Feb 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Go anon, shutting down them clans

2. ? Maybe on vaca with the rest of AWP before you decided to start a war, and you got smashed?...

3. Who cares about this "gossip" Whatever it is. There are more important things.

4. Oh wait you've had "no runners" because every time some one runs you say, "they were never really part of awp" ... Convenient logic 101. What's your excuse for majority of your clan being naked and potless? Wait wait don't tell me, ... you didn't like your allies, and pots are for noobs.
    Cmon guys even your trash talk is going inactive.

5. Guess u dnt check with ur own members wall seen sharp wall lately. If u Lie about shutting clans down wat else are u lieing about returning hits most likely...lol

6. Lol

7. Lol another internet gangsters trying to scare people with a hacktavist name go figure. Hope the real anonymous dont find out youre using there name to cyber bully. Second support to aztec. Cant wait to see these wanna bes hide like bh did. Anyway who da hell is this awp. Lol I noticed some are osw runners from different osws lol

8. Statless alt

9. ️As Sombrero said, you clearly have no balls to post with your main. Must be an AZTEC statless alt

Mr-Nemo ~ AWP

10. Must be deez nuts on yo chin. Go stand in corner chump, your not forum capable.

11. I honestly could not understand any of that, apologies.

12. I am honestly not surprised , honesty tho, very honest, super honestly.

13. Freakin lame

14. So your a fish Nemo? Honestly?

15. Mr. Nemo I mean, my bag dude. It is Mr. Nemo right? Like the fish right? In the 4 year old cartoon section Nemo right? But your not lil Nemo. Ur Mr. Nemo?

16. Your the bigger version of lil Nemo right Mr. Nemo? That's very cool and clever name bro-fish.

Brofish love bumpgo fish 

17. It's Nemos Dad you guys!!! Everyone come look, his name is Mr. Nemo!!! isn't that stupendous!!!??

18. No, it's in no way related to the fish. It's the name of a character created by Charles Dickens in his book 'Bleak House.' Nemo is Latin for 'nobody,' and is a pseudonym of one of the characters in the book.

19. Even worse. The inspiration behind the fish.

20. There is no evidence that the pseudonym of this character was a factor in deciding the name of the popular Disney animation 'Nemo.'

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.