The "AN0NYMOUS COWARDS"

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Come_Inside, Feb 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oh wow :) :) no add on Necessary. Lol

2. As I said, my friend was in desperate need of help. In the time I was at AWP, I received mainly fail steals. I am not running from this war, as I have said I will be returning shortly.

3. What....ever. Your pretty much banned as anyone noteworthy so you should reset/name change in shame.

4. This is most disrespectful, Herr Tron. I feel the tears well up inside me, consuming me, as your...

Frankly invalid and pointless replies continue to degrade my opinion of you. Honestly, I stopped considering you someone intelligent two pages ago. Please, waste your time somewhere else, AZTEC lackey.

5. Let's forget about AWP for a second and give Aztec something to think about. Here's what we see:
    Aztec Wizards - Disbanded
    Relentless Aztecs - Dead
    Aztec Alliance - Activity dropped
    Aztec - Activity dropped

You're like a Lion fighting a house cat... So why you bragging?  And the most embarrassing part for you guys is that you've not even managed to kill this house cat. 

Now you can carry on with your banter, or just let those guys in the FaceBook clan do it for you lolz.

6. Judging activity by eb in osw tells me how much u you know about the subject it sad in for the record facebook has nothing to do with this so yea....

7. You were talking about our eb history on the last page...

8. So you started it with Aztec.

Then ran here with this thread later.

I challenged the context of almost all for your ss's, to which you responded with an ss of your own. An ss with one of Aztec's smallest members that was in their smallest clan as the reason y'all were spitting nonsense for over 10 pages.

Now y'all fight with "nothing to lose". And that's true, cause you aren't earning anything. Y'all are just sitting stagnat while the rest of kaw blows past you.

Clarified indeed. Thanks.

Oh...

And Mr Nemo is seriously what this thread needed. You know, that 'guy' that some how thinks his opinion should be voiced from in the "I have a war time out" section of Kaw to help a friend.

Awp is in an osw and are the not your friends? Hmm.. At least your mouth showed up.

Yups, good times.

9. This thread is all they really have left....lol

10. Hmmmm I wonder wat nemo allies look like :)

11. he posted this, right softer another post which said different numbers. Ignoring everything else going on here, why has no one else caught on to the blatant lying being done, the very easily verified lying

Sure the difference is a small sum of 2b but in his numbers that's a 20 percent difference and an entirely new story, and a lie is a lie. Discredit the witness if you will, or whatever it is.

That's the only point I wanted to make. I've been waiting since he said it for someone to notice it. Don't care about the rest of the nonsense

12. You should exit this thread.

13. Or else what u going to cf another osw to join another osw?? You should stop joining & running from osws noob. :)

14. Maybe you should get the courage to join an osw instead of just running your mouth from an HTE clan.

15. *eats popcorn*

16. So, if I'm in an OSW clan may I run my mouth...? 

I feel so liberated now.

17. :lol: Screen shotted. I'm keeping that one forever.

18. open for hit after war bud  if you got a problem with me. otherwise back to your regularly scheduled program with is doing nothing but run your mouth. 

19. Guys you are all stupid. You don't need to join anode to run your mouth.

Just join an internet cult worshiping Spongebob. Gawsh

20. One post I thought did not send - I decided to be more accurate with figures second time round. Also.. 300b was stripped whether inleft 8b or 10b the % is marginal. Do not try and use logic when you are brain dead.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.