stupid weak pigs. the time is near

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SkinnyMinny, Jan 13, 2014.

1. And congratulations for actually successfully scouting me after I unloaded on an eb before you started "hitting".

Don't feel special kiddo.

2. @Viper

There is no such thing as luck.

3. Alison you weren't even hitting me when I posted on his wall. I knew you were talking **** to him so I posted on his wall to let him know that he's not the only one that you pester and annoy.

4. I don't need help to take down a little nooblet like you I just love the idea of having other people to hit you as well. The more the merrier. The more raging and crying you'll get to do.

5.  i didnt even need to make an insult for her with that one. Ty for my point doom.

6. -dak- I don't scout idiots like you. Why would I.? That's your little style of fail...

[​IMG]

You're a liar dak...and now I own your game.
    Stay pinned where you belong.

7. lol win or lose u lose troops norma so it is an effective strategy for a hansel  just thought you should know that and from pin his troops will still destroy yours.

8. You don't "own" my game lol transferring of accounts is against ToU you silly willy

9. I hope Kotfe gets your noob ass to quit again. And I'm scout bombing you to kill off your spies.

10. How about i destroy you Viper :)

11. Why do you hope that Dak? Can't handle the heat alone? :)

12. Why would you. I havn't really insulted anyone or supported. I stated that scout bombing fail or win still can 0 troops and with a spy heavy build like norma, 0 spies is a bad thing. If an attack heavy build 0s a spy heavy spies they can easily throw them arround.

13. @ -dak- good idea. Why don't you post a kotfe lord and explain you being farmed by me.

14. Alison hun I may not always like your methods but I sure as hell respect your kaw ability, few players I've came across know as much about mechanics an leave there victims scratching there head as much. Dak seriously one thing she ain't is a noob an rest assured when she's worked her way thru whats no doubt quite a big list she will make sure you know too.

15. This is the first time I've even seen her hit semi big accounts. I'll bet she drops to gh again as soon as she gets enough land.

16. @ corsair. You're only half right. As soon as I have all the equipment, fully enchanted, I will likely drop to very very small.

Then I can really kaw the way I enjoy. Terrorising on a grand scale.

I bring war to the noob set. Is my way.

But that's quite a way off at this time

17. I think I remember you saying you originally dropped to gh because you were being overrun. I can see the same pattern happening here.

18. Remember guys, gh

19. She didnt drop to g.h cuz she was bein over run, she dropped to g.h because a fully equipped g.h is annoying as hell to fight.

They butt hump u for plunder while u make peanuts, and if theyre really good they can adjust thier bfa in and out of your hit range.