stupid weak pigs. the time is near

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SkinnyMinny, Jan 13, 2014.

1. @corsair. I dropped last time because I was far outmatched by kotfe. At that time I was a max target, something a sheep like you would have never experienced, because you to scared to put yourself out there.

The noobs on this thread are no match for me. I assure you of that. They lack organisation, co-ordination, and ability.

2. Oh. I guess it was cuz she was gettin over ran, lol. I retract my previous statement.

3. The irony of dropping my build at that time was that it was before all the ee wars and red paladin equipment.

There was virtually nobody at such a small size with so much enchanted equipment as I had.

Easily the most fun i can have in kaw.

4. I was a g.h before the nerf. It was a Grand experience smackin around accounts 3x my size :)

5. So did something to become a clan farm, I'm assuming that you ran your mouth. Dropped build so that they couldn't hit anymore. Then decided Hey I like it down here its only noobs. That about sum it up?

6. Cor u try going after 250 ppl that are war hungry. KotFE aren't meant to be ****** with. I respect that from Ali, I've only fought with them not against them. But they kick ass

7. What ever you like to call it corsair. Makes no difference to me. I kaw the way I choose.

Noobs like you hating are just plain pedestrian and droll to me. You're boring. My kawing isn't.

Corsair the silly little sheep. Forum leaching as usual.

8. Running your mouth like usual. Trying to get overran so you can drop build and cry again. Then talk about how no one does pvp like you blah blah. You're the biggest joke in kaw.

9. @ corsair. I never said nobody player vs player like me. You did. Thanks for the compliment.

Stupid gutless pig. Speak to my news if you have a problem. Then keep posting how I don't hit players my size.

You are a weak pathetic pig.

Actually you make me sick you sheep.

Here's you big chance to make your farming debut. I'm much smaller so should be easy.

10. Like I said you're a joke with a big mouth. Funny you think it's some kind of opportunity for me. Here's a challenge for you since I've never ran, never dropped build to get away from being hit. (Apparently that means I've never put myself out there)

Come be the first person that I asked for a cf

11. If you really want to show how tough you are step out of clan until one of us surrenders

12. Since you know so much corsair. I'm calling you out.

Let's see if you personally can make me drop build, reset or request a cf?

You think you know so much. Try me. Moron.
    Let's see how many friends you whine to that join in. I've met your type before, many many times. Your'e weak. You're incapable without help. You are a kaw joke, that makes me laugh.

Like I said. I'm calling you out corsair. You. Let's see how good you are with your big stats and big mouth.

13. Last time I couldn't get you off those 2x haunt summer promos

14. Ok out of clan and you have a deal

15. I don't need to go clanless. You can do as you please. You can sit clanless.

This is off system fighting. There are no deals. There are no rules. That's why it's called off system.
    You don't have a choice anymore.

I'll fill your news regardless. Idiot.

16. Lol she acts like being called a sheep and a pig is the worst thing ever.

17. So you mean you're going to pin on eb and you can't fight without it?

18. No corsair. I'm going to control your game. Watch and see. Time will tell.

19. Lol look who's scared to put themselves out there now.