Stop with the Regurgitated Events

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by IllIll_BlackHandLegion_IllIlI, Jul 9, 2015.

1. Please drop free seal for all accts like when hte started

2. And here we are again, with the same type of crap.

3. They never were funny. Just something to entertain the noobs.

4. Make a PvE event where it drops a single item and you need to collect them. However to regulate and add a challenge to it that item can be stolen if attacked.

Hearts will break but this could be a fun event. However if the devs fix the fact a 1m cs player could be be hit by a 8-10m cs player first. Then fix our PvP promo!

5. Washere banned for severe potty mouth.

I like the idea of less items that somewhere mentioned in there, and a more equal balance in drops across the ebs so small people have a chance at equip.

As a non-spender, I can't fully participate in events so I shouldn't say much.

6. Your in osw stop worrying about eb events

7. The lack of variety in our outrage is an outrage

8. Not everyone in an osw hits you know

9. @Uranium I was talking to OP

10. exactly. i was always very entertained. now all that is over. :cry:

we really do need to complain about a wider variety of things. i feel there are 2 or 3 aspects of kaw that people never complain about. ...i can't think of an example. but i'm sure there is SOMETHING about kaw that no one is ever outraged about.

yes?

11. I know that I know him doesn't really participate much he said

12. I dunno if I agree with OP. I go to baseball games every year and don't scream and holler they are still just 4 bases and 18 players. Original content is not that easy.

13. Ummmm. Music for devices? Idk. Ummm. Ohhh!!! We need more lands!!! Lol

14. Support. These events are disgusting

15. lets put it this way, the less time they put in events the more they can put in other stuff, s5, balancing etc.

16. But baseball is a summer sport. And most people just don't watch baseball.

You get to switch it up between baseball, Futball, football, auto racing, basketball, hockey, boxing, mma, collegiate wrestling, the. You have the Olympics, and let's not forget rugby and lacrosse.

In those sports you have the same base game (which in this game it would be kaw) but then you have the stories, and the strategies, and the game day specials and events. There is a lot more to the game then the game. The same with kaw and FC.

So keeping people interesting, you have to change it up. Mix things up a bit. Ya ya ya.