Stop with the Regurgitated Events

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by IllIll_BlackHandLegion_IllIlI, Jul 9, 2015.

1. Support also please stop making them pay to win takes the fun out of it

2. Yea these hte-for-the-win events suck and make me want to play clash of clans over this. Step up your game devs!

3. I like these. If anything for the bronze bar payout ...

4. I dont think its pay enough to win.

Come on devs, you know them lb folks dont even check prices or there credit card balances.

Make them seal $24 a pop!!!

5. Then go play Super Mario while you wait. How much variety do you need in one game?

There are other things to do beside the event, btw. Go plan a strip on someone. That's always fun.

6. I already do prefer that game over kaw, I mostly use this game to talk to peeps, thats about it.

7. Maybe if you made an event that disabled ebs for the clans and locked the players in the clan so none can leave or join. And throw 2-4 clans into a free for all war(ffa is always fun), but think of a way to make it a bit more strategic than just mindless tapping (I dont have any ideas on how, but maybe peeps might add on to my idea, or just come up with something on your own, idk). I dont know if it would work, but this is, after all, just a basic tap game, just throwing ideas out there.

The gameplay itself is kinda boring, and, idk about everyone else, but just offering equip as incentive to participate in bland events just doesn't cut it. Make the game/event more strategic than just tapping and spending money, and I'm pretty sure almost everyone would be at least a bit more satisfied with the game. But, then again, people will always find something to complain about, and often don't realize that developers, have families and lives and probably only work one job, at ATA.

8. It would also probably make the "clans" something a bit more than just a bunch of people that barely know each other.

9. This can be a good idea. And can you lessen the pay to win event? If devs really want money, then why don't they raise the price more? Plus the fact that some players here will still pay whatever the price was anyway :p

10. We need a side game that we enter into and actually do stuff as apposed to *taptaptaptaptaptaptap*

11. so much drama over free rewards. :roll:

12. It's not the free rewards, it's just that some are no longer in the "fair" point... If you know what I mean....

But some are :roll: