STEVE FROM ULTRA CLAN YOU ARE A COWARD

Discussion in 'Wars' started by That_______Guy, Nov 6, 2012.

1. no jaffet i had to come here they kept saying i should have all my acc here sorry mate i had fun

2. Support to our allies, Ultra Clan. You lot are tough. Were we not a bit preoccupied atm, all Foxes would gladly be by your side in full force.

3. i dont think you should be taking on any more fights joe from what i herd you are well and truely go your hands full

4. 1 vs Clan.

What an OSW!
    :)

5. *grabs popcorn"

6. My first post on forums I'm quite enjoying this little osw tbh I don't want to argue who is right or wrong I'm enjoying all these attks especially the failed strip from ultra.
    With exception of lentil soup I must say I respect ultra members for their persistent attks. I don't believe in trash talk on forums don't mind abit of Bantam.
    But you have my respect ultra for your persistent in fighting back.
    I would like to note that under no circumstance will we cf or surrender .
    You may ask yourself just cf it would be like apologising to a thief so you won't get it.
    Good luck ultra it's going to be long one

7. Yes it wizard

8. I must agree with wizard in the fact that I dont believe in trash talking on forums. All i know is i was called therefore i am here warring ultra clan while at the same time warring a whole other clan on my own and im having a lot of fun with both my osw.

9. We also never believed in Forums trash talk. But you brought this to forum. And now u say you don't trash talk ? Who made the thread ? YOU. I posted a SS . A picture is worth a thousand words :) You can see how you posted on Kcstone asking him to come back saying "We are already being crushed". You brought this to forum. So don't be a hypocrite saying you don't trash talk.
    PS: For all who are saying its a 1 vs Clan osw. You're wrong. This is Ultra VS BOTH main and subclan : Legions of Rome and Satans legions . This is facts. Not trash talk. :) Happy Kawing!

10. Op, stop crying on forums and go ask your main clan for help. Wth is your main clan legions of Rome doing when their subclan is in osw? Your not only making your self look bad, your making your main clan (which I never even heard of) look weak. And no, i am def not saying you or your clan are weak. You making this thread and all your posts so far just make it look that way. Either just war or say sorry and make up. Don't cry on forums.

11. Ultra Clan

Support!!

12. Id like to apoligise to Steve and Ultra for making this thread i am embarist that i do something like this. this is not a apology for the war the war still goes on but i should never of lost my cool and resorted to writing on forum. see you all on the battle feild Ultra

13. On behalf of myself and ultra we accept your apology

ULTRA CLAN

14. Ultra!!  Not fair leaving me out of the fun! Much love Ultra Clan, kick their asses 

15. Not bumping this thread for selfish need or anything of the sort, simply responding to the comments re:fail strips.

It happens. Everyone fails strips. IG, Foxes, Zaft, apocalypse, all war clans. We all fail strips at times.

It happens. Now and then folks get baited, other times, you just get snuck. These things happen. Talk is cheap. ;)

16. [​IMG]

@Joe  Yup as you can see strip fails happens everywhere, But also strips where u "take alot" Hapens much more :)

17. 2) SALTY!!  We always war together! Missed you this time baby

3) I'm glad you saw some sense Finaly Awesomous, Apology accepted . Dont come near my family and friends ever again.

4)Big Respect to SL

18. Thanks for a Great War ultra I wouldn't wanna fight you ever again u guys are strong as all hell