STEVE FROM ULTRA CLAN YOU ARE A COWARD

Discussion in 'Wars' started by That_______Guy, Nov 6, 2012.

1. Fact is fact you are in or simply keep quite . I'm sry the rest of your clan members are catching heat over your ignorance !

2. We got your back awe

3. It appears awesomous doesn't actually read what's written.
    Also seems that he's overcompensating on something trying to convince us... Or himself that we did nothing. Trying to hide something with repeating the silly "hahaha"? Because it really doesn't put across anything else. Asides maybe ignorance. That too

4. I didnt know it was ignorant to fight for my brothers shows the type person you are haha your also a joke Teo stop talking to me you boring. At the end of the day i wont sit there when my friends get stripped of trillions and apologies ill fight for them your clan brought my clan into war i was quit happy to fight u all myself

5. Well now we have a freakin mole take it out and fight us yourselves ultra

6. Blergy what are you hahaha go drink some bicardi hahaha

7. Awe take a chill pill and get back to war

8. It's kind of ignorant considering you're a leader, also responsible for your actions and that you either:
    a) failed to verify (with proof) of what really happened prior to your actions (very bad leadership quality)
    b) failed to provide proof of what really happened to justify your actions, thus negating any justification to us. (Also a bad leadership quality)
    c) failed to even obtain proof of what happened, then dragging your clan and allied clans into a very easily avoidable situation, at a detriment to many. (Another very bad leadership quality)

Even after all that you still attempt to pass the responsibility. Terrible leadership.

9. How have i past it on tell me i said id fight use myself you chose to hit us without knowing we are a sub clan i didnt want this to be aclan war what dont you get i wanted to fight steve but he got you all involved you fool then you hit my mems not knowing our clan has a main

10. As i said before go home blergy and drink some bicardi your boring

11. And you are a fool who thinks that he isn't. The worst kind too.

12. Believe me we knew full well that you're clan had a main. We still jumped in because we still aren't scared.

13. We ain't scared either awe just messed in the head

14. hahaha am not i just always fight for my crew

15. Funny you mean they are fighting for you right

16. News flash a clan owner represents the clan since it appears you have failed to realize that !!! Now once and for all quit this silly forum with a account not even involved and grow some balls to accept your own fault !!!

17. Teo somebody going to pin your butt to a tree

18. Where you running?

19. TEO look again you idiot acc involved now hahah