STEVE FROM ULTRA CLAN YOU ARE A COWARD

Discussion in 'Wars' started by That_______Guy, Nov 6, 2012.

1. Mrbiscuit is a true farmer

He is in 3 different OSWs 24/7 he is the one man I have never seen not on a osw. Its a miracle how he still grows lolol.

RESPECT THE BISCUIT

2. Sounds like awesomous bit off more than he could chew on his own this time lol

3. hahaha okay cloud stop using abreviation then so we all know what you meen as well. Yes i probably did bite off to much but ill give it a good go.

4. Don't cry when sabby tries to ram dessert down ur throat will you ;)

5. Awesomous, If you are going to post in forums, at least tell the truth. You stripped one of Ultra's members and two of your clan mates farmed him. You were mad when your own clan members apologized to us. Steve, a coward? Never!! You are nothing but a bully and sore loser. Get ready for long hard ride! You are going to get even more sore!

6. Wow! Fonz vs Sab. Such venom. So that's what happened to una custos!!

7. Hola Mommi!!

8. Idk whats going on here, But Roku was here

9. The truth is before that your member had ripped my member off in a volley so we hit him for it you then took over a tril off my members. and yeah im keen as Ultra ill be ready for a very long war seems that i cant fight just steve ill fight all of you hahah

10. Awesomous, if your friends stripped and banked you how come it was hours upon end before you self pinned; only to replace the 600b worth of allies with 20b worth, which I would daresay was primarily funded by pot dropping. Also why only shortly after the event that you had your owner write Battle losses on your wall?

And it's not like you weren't Warned the clan would come down on you. It is not cowardice to use one's strength and accept the strength of others when available, but weakness and stupidity to not.
    Steve is not a coward, weak nor stupid, as proven.

11. Roku won the thread

12. Yesss 

13. Haha congrats

14. Awsomous news flash if you are in a clan currently holding a owner or admin title you are representing your clan. Ultra asked for you to apologize for stripping a small member.
    You should conceder your actions as a representation of your clan and you were told that's how we saw things so get back to your clan and stop letting others take the beating for you!!!

15. if steve is no coward why didnt hefight me on his own what is he worried about look at my acc and look at his i can assure you as well you got nothing from my acc haha we only replaced the allie with a cheap one so u can have some fun stripping that otherwise all that gold locked up

16. hahahah this is my only acc outside the clan hahah i have many inside the clan so get your facts rite again

17. Fact is you are posting from a account out side the conflict so join or shut you yapping !!!

18. hahaha what ever tc all acc having lots fun with you guys anyways and ask stev i been on his new plenty

19. Fonzy keep past out of this forum men !!! Let's not mix things and ask questions we you already know the answer to nothing to do with Steve or this current conflict . Me and you have aways been able to communicate well let's keep it that way .