SkinnyMinny vs stryker20 and his friends.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SkinnyMinny, Jul 20, 2014.

1. @fluttercry. I love the trolls and haters. You're the kind of morons that whine about my threads the most, yet keep bumping them to the top of active topics.

Grow a brain hater. You lack. In so many ways

2. Damn.. All we need is Roni in here!!!

3. I'll fill in for roni hi I'm Toni and I have nothing to contribute (did I do a good job?)

4. Why is LadyBoy calling Alison an attention Whore? It's a thread about PvP, that happens to be pretty funny.

On an almost completely unrelated topic...
    Is it just me, or do the troubled tagged people try to act as policemen?

5. I think its rather obvious I'm the one with a brain. I've figured you out though. You're quite simple. You use the same "insults" over and over on different people. You're losing your touch because no one respects someone that's too scared to do anything but farm noobs. You've even previously mentioned that you won't take the risk of being stripped. While you may win here and there against some players after how long you've been playing its like an old guy talking about his glorious high school years. You've reach the point where people pity you.

6. @fluttercry. Why do you care so much what I choose to do with my kaw?

I don't even know you.

I have never even heard of you until you started posting your verbal  on my threads

I've never seen you even make a thread of your own ?

You are what is known as a forum leech....

You are to stupid or to scared or to incapable of making a thread of your own, so you leech off the thread of players out of your hitting range.

You are a joke. Please leave this thread. Your kind of fail does not matter or belong.

7. I have to say though that Alison uses fluid build and bfa/bfe mechs very well.. one can say that type of fighting is nasty or whatever, but 90% of kaw are all rigid builds who are too afraid to change builds FOR the purpose of PvP

8. Frog and Wolfie and few others who hate I enjoy and know and expect...

Nobody's like fluttershy...who are they? Who cares for their opinion ?

9. Hypocritical action twice on one thread. Someone can't take a little heat.

Anyways

Because people who don't post ridiculous threads they are leeches? (Completely rhetorical BTW. I feel as if I have to simplify everything for you to understand). You can call me a leech but its obvious you are attention thirsty with your continuous posts on your ever action on Kaw. Its not a blog or diary.

And this darling is what I like to call "troll the trolls". Expect to see more of me since you won't grow to see me in your news feed.

BOOTSY out.

#AshesForPresident

10. I like op now.

11. @Fluttercry. Of course I love attention. Anyone who consistently posts on forums does.

You especially. Except you don't have the courage or intellect to make a thread of your own.

You keep posting your former name, like that's supposed to be a precursor for knowing who you were, or are....bootsy...sadly still haven't heard of you.

Show some real dash and make a thread of your own...can you? I doubt it. You're to stupid and to afraid.

At least i put myself out there you moron.

Keep
    Leeching
    Noob
    Keep
    Leeching

It's all you've got 

12. about a year and a half ago i was in united world clan .my friend prince who was in zaft destiny told me how hed visited kreuzritter clan and he sayd alison was in there and he was star struck by her he was so excited and proud to be ammong her. he had a lot of respect for her and told me her storys n history . if some one of princes caliber was in awe of her .then all you trolls are just jealous youve never accieved veteran status and is a all rounder . i also a few months ago ( when id been kicked a clan ) i went in annonomous hackers . i was silenced but alison was so helpful giving advice to a member in there.

13. The lack of grammar is real.

14. bootsy thinks shes tough on a new account that she was given or brought .but facts are shes a chicken. reason i detest the hoodrat is because when i didnt know she existed a few months ago never ever spoke to her i was in a 3rd party app room and wolfie was in there who wed started throwing hits at each other again on kaw .and she joined the room and sayd roni id like to smash my fist in your face . lol all because id hit wolfie hed cryed for back up . shes only on kaw 7 months tops . theres so many strong dominant female members on kaw that deem respect . like missy / de muertos name .so funny and sweet in worldchat and a tough fighter . bootsy got a long way to go shes just a nobody who talks sleazy and thinks shes got groupies

15. SUPPORT FOR RONI
    SUPPORT FOR ALCY THE HUGE NOOB
    SUPPORT FOR ALI

16. Hey, salt, go sit in a bathtub of gasoline and light up a cigarette.

17. Holy **** that was aggressive.