SkinnyMinny vs stryker20 and his friends.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SkinnyMinny, Jul 20, 2014.

1. @ alcyone. Since when did you become the dictator of what is and isn't acceptable in forums? Did I miss that memo from the developers?

I'm sorry russian_princess. You never quite reached the kaw heights you aspired to.

Sad for you. Now you just a stupid kingdom for me to use to spend my spare spies on is all.

You're a joke. At least hit back every now and then. At least

2. And alison strikes againAlways a good read

3. Oh, and the other players you end up in a fight with, the end up kicking your ass. Why put your 90% losses when you could put you defeating a helpless newb on here and "boost" your rep up?

4. Oh crap, alison's gonna hit me for 20 minutes! That'll teach me!

You're a disappointment, sweetheart. Quit using up mommy's data and head elsewhere.

5. It's true bet she never likes to talk about the reason she dropped build :|

Thanks for mentioning me fatty glad I mean so much to you that you have to comment on me otherwise I would of never posted this comment

6. Who alcyone? Tell me all about it? You make accusations that I am getting my arse kicked. Yet here I am. Still fully potted. Still with almost half a trillion in bronze bars and still hitting my enemies.

Piss off alcyone. You're a noob. A stupid noob

7. To clarify Alcyone's question.. Alison usually posts after she stripped someone.. Not just hitting.. I think the stats go like this..

In a typical day in kaw...hits=spy and troops

90% hits are on EB's and quests (80-10 if there is EE)
    5% hits are from OSW's
    2% hits are from PvP
    2% hits are from BL (this may be a high figure )
    1% steals are from PvP strips

So.. My point is, the forums will NOT be filled with Alison type posts cos nobody strip farms in PvP mode too much anymore..

*Please don't bother hitting me, I self pin a lot 

️

8. When will somebody make one of these threads about "starting a fight" with Alison..?

9. it's true. Ashes is dtw.

10. Nah. I think I'll stick around. Seeing you rage is hilarious.

11. @alycone, if op says you should leave you have to, or you get forum banned/silenced :D it's in ROC, should prob read it️

12. @Black

Alison has to have a good reason to request someone to leave, not just because she doesn't like him/her.

13. LMFAO you act like such a tough ass. You are hitting prolly his smallest account, well the smallest I know he has. You won't accomplish anything because you're too scared to grow and hit an account he will actually give a crap about.

You used to be a pretty good troll, but now you only manage to troll yourself.

14. ik lol, that's why I said alcyone has to leave, per alison

15. Sigh screw this I hate getting cut off by forums

16. Quit kissing ass, black.

17. Lol I don't, I've had alison in my news beforeA bigger acc off hers though, i'm just saying you have go leave per RoCidiot prob never read it

18. And she invited trolls. Literally. Don't open yourself to that then get butthurt because you received negativity.

Hypocritical much?